Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why you say that? i think its going to get up to 4k like bitcoin

That's going to be some climb. Lord knows what bitcoin will be at if Litecoin reaches 4k. Why are you so certain it's going to reach those levels?

LTC has increased 30% in the past 3 months, BTC 105%. Altcoins such as LUN (130%), MCO (80%), have seen quicker, larger growth than LTC.

Depends what you want to get out of crypto I suppose. Decide what you want to achieve, pick a strategy you're happy with, do your own research, and go with it.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's going to be some climb. Lord knows what bitcoin will be at if Litecoin reaches 4k. Why are you so certain it's going to reach those levels?

LTC has increased 30% in the past 3 months, BTC 105%. Altcoins such as LUN (130%), MCO (80%), have seen quicker, larger growth than LTC.

Depends what you want to get out of crypto I suppose. Decide what you want to achieve, pick a strategy you're happy with, do your own research, and go with it.
Thank you

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I basically hold Litecoin because it is something that has proven to remain somewhat consistent in terms of overall price.

I never cared about the project however.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I bought a few bitcoin domains. Anybody want to partner up to develop them? I was thinking of making an exchange or something that has to do with lifestyle. Would love to brainstorm with some of y'all. Wouldn't mind a partnership either I'm not greedy.

Bitcoinbreh.com
Bitcoinsanctuary.com
Bitcoinhoes.com

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Brehs I bought a few bitcoin domains. Anybody want to partner up to develop them? I was thinking of making an exchange or something that has to do with lifestyle. Would love to brainstorm with some of y'all. Wouldn't mind a partnership either I'm not greedy.

Bitcoinbreh.com
Bitcoinsanctuary.com
Bitcoinhoes.com
Not a bad idea homie. I may search some domains for altcoins that could be popular one day down the line. You could fill the page with some affiliate links to monetize the traffic

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not a bad idea homie. I may search some domains for altcoins that could be popular one day down the line. You could fill the page with some affiliate links to monetize the traffic
We gotta get it how we live mane.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Going to buy some ark coins and maybe some ripple as well , ill have to wait until my next paycheck tho. hopefully they both dont go up too much.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Hey brehs, late to the Crypto game but looking to dip some money into it.
What do you all recommend for a wallet? I would be looking for either a MacOS or iOS version. Also, which exchanges do you all use?

I was reading about Exodus wallet and bitstamp exchange but I'm def not married to either of these.

Also, do you think BTC has room to grow from it's current price? I was going to wait for a pull back but who knows if that is coming.
I see some peeps aren't into LTC, reading about Ripple which sounds interesting but the wallet choices are few and far between at this point. I would likely buy some ETH too, just to spread it out a bit.

Any tips/suggestions for a new comer are welcomed.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btc new all time high today. Lots of room to grow in my opinion. May correct slightly in the coming days, but long term it'll be up.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Why is NEO falling, i bought at 41 that shyt is down to 30 in a week:sadbron:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey brehs, late to the Crypto game but looking to dip some money into it.
What do you all recommend for a wallet? I would be looking for either a MacOS or iOS version. Also, which exchanges do you all use?

I was reading about Exodus wallet and bitstamp exchange but I'm def not married to either of these.

Also, do you think BTC has room to grow from it's current price? I was going to wait for a pull back but who knows if that is coming.
I see some peeps aren't into LTC, reading about Ripple which sounds interesting but the wallet choices are few and far between at this point. I would likely buy some ETH too, just to spread it out a bit.

Any tips/suggestions for a new comer are welcomed.
Coinbase, Blockchain and kracken for me

I want to know if anyone uses changelly and how that is