Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
So I just won $900 on a sports betting site and ready to cash out but they're trying to pay me in bitcoin instead of real currency?

i'LL send you the 900 cash if you give me the btc

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
@heisenburrr Bitcoin Cash is a scam as well like everything else?

of course yes, but you're not really in the trenches like I am so you wouldn't know about it.

shouldn't it tell you a thing or two that I accurately predicted this pump and held off from selling mine early on?

it's unlikely that Bitcoin Cash will be a thing by the end of the year

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
of course yes, but you're not really in the trenches like I am so you wouldn't know about it.

shouldn't it tell you a thing or two that I accurately predicted this pump and held off from selling mine early on?

it's unlikely that Bitcoin Cash will be a thing by the end of the year
Oh ok, just wanted to make sure it was another scam like Ethereum.

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
I also went through my old hard drive and found a bitcoin wallet with 25 bitcoins from Bitcoin faucet back in the day. When I got those coins I think they where worth like 10 cent a piece and forgot all about them. Now they're worth $5000.
:whoo:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Bitcoin is not important and nothing sustains it except use by users. When everyone sells except for you, bitcoin will go down to $0.01/share.

:russ:.

Just reading back through this thread, I will say @heisenburrr has been very consistent in his views and line of thinking. Gave quite a few idiots in here that work.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Just downloaded Slack and entered the Colicryptos group. Now what? lol

I got like $10k that I would like to invest and I've been reading through the thread for a while now. Signed up with Coinbase and Bittrex, as that seems to be the next steps.

Planning on buying Etherium and Bitcoin to hold long term, so I'm assuming it's best to get a physical wallet for those?

Then probably some other ones just based on various research that I do that I will likely buy and sell regularly so I'm assuming I would just get a digital desktop wallet for these.

If this sounds dumb, someone please let me know. This shyt is all foreign to me brehs :sadbron:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Looks like the ATS initial coin offering is giving away 75 free coins for joining their newsletter.

https://tinyurl.com/y7ooa554

Click the Free tokens shyt on the right. Use a throwaway email address that you have access too, because they make you click an email confirmation to get your payout.

You can use your Myetherwallet.com address to receive the coins. Just don't forget to sell them off asap IMO. It's a free $8 to $10 if you remember to sell it. Because there's no telling if it will go down later on. Free money anyway for anyone looking to start messing with crypto.

Have you ever used it though? Coinbase is slow and takes months to get to the point where you can deposit a rack or close to it, but its trustworthy and easy to use. I have heard some bad shyt about the other ones with verification taking WEEKS. fukk all that.

I cant believe theres not more competition in this space. Coinbase is fukking eating, and they mediocre as fukk. Anyway, if you could give a quick review of Gemini I would appreciate it. Looking for an alternative.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Looks like the ATS initial coin offering is giving away 75 free coins for joining their newsletter.

https://tinyurl.com/y7ooa554

Click the Free tokens shyt on the right. Use a throwaway email address that you have access too, because they make you click an email confirmation to get your payout.

You can use your Myetherwallet.com address to receive the coins. Just don't forget to sell them off asap IMO. It's a free $8 to $10 if you remember to sell it. Because there's no telling if it will go down later on. Free money anyway for anyone looking to start messing with crypto.

Have you ever used it though? Coinbase is slow and takes months to get to the point where you can deposit a rack or close to it, but its trustworthy and easy to use. I have heard some bad shyt about the other ones with verification taking WEEKS. fukk all that.

I cant believe theres not more competition in this space. Coinbase is fukking eating, and they mediocre as fukk. Anyway, if you could give a quick review of Gemini I would appreciate it. Looking for an alternative.

I dont have time to write a review but yes I use gemini and have never had any problems transferring money and getting btc in a timely fashion