Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I would suggest people to buy Stox coins, its already getting sponsored by people such as mayweather.
its pretty much going to be use as a coin for bets in sports and other events.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps

Any tips/suggestions for a new comer are welcomed.
Coinbase and bittrex just make sure you have 2fa enabled and strong passwords. Move anything you are holding longterm to a ledger hardware wallet

stay away from the breadwallet app, had an "unverified transaction" error and had to uninstall and reinstall twice and use my seed phrase just to get the money out

Ripple is a very interesting project, bought @under 16 cents, sold over 29cents .im back in @ 22 cents and am holding, hoping to see it hit the $2-3 mark in the next 6 months if any of their proposed banking deals go through

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Wonderful day across the board for cryptos right now

Man I have been eating off the movements in altcoins.. Rise went up 137% at one point today. I got in on about 30% of that. Its ridiculous to eat those kinds of gains every 3 or so days when an alt coin goes on a run. Makes me want to day trade my whole stack, but I got patience/discipline and won't do it.

Lord though. These days where you make ~$700+ on stuff like that has me wondering what it would feel like to just bump ~30% of your entire portfolio in an hour....

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I have been eating off the movements in altcoins.. Rise went up 137% at one point today. I got in on about 30% of that. Its ridiculous to eat those kinds of gains every 3 or so days when an alt coin goes on a run. Makes me want to day trade my whole stack, but I got patience/discipline and won't do it.

Lord though. These days where you make ~$700+ on stuff like that has me wondering what it would feel like to just bump ~30% of your entire portfolio in an hour....
You reading my mind. I'm not seeing these fast gains anywhere. I might just throw half my money into the alts. There's a lot of volatility around world markets and the political landscape is unsteady too. Cryptos are the best show in town right now.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have money in Litecoin and ETH.

Which exchanges have these other alt coins you guys are referring to (e.g. NEO)

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My LTC investment doubled.

Does Bittrex allow you to buy coins in USD or would I have to buy BTC at Coinbase and then transfer it over?