Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I know some people are gonna hold forever but I might take some profits here today
*edit* I mean take profits then come byke in lower

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I know some people are gonna hold forever but I might take some profits here today
*edit* I mean take profits then come byke in lower
Don't fall in love with any project.

This is about money at the end of the day and profits are should ALWAYS be the target.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I feel you. I'm in this to make money. Idgaf about politics in any direction
Only reason to really be in this. Put money in, take more money out. Have fun and support projects.

That's how I see all of this. Reasoning as to why things play out the way they do is for others to complain or put faith in. I just want to profit from it and maybe if I am a multi-millionaire down the line I can take other things into consideration.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anywhere to buy BTC and get it faster than Coinbase? Seems the only way to invest in other coins is by buying them with BTC. Wish more wallets would adopt USD as a form of payment.

shakobe

All Star
Daps
So I just won $900 on a sports betting site and ready to cash out but they're trying to pay me in bitcoin instead of real currency?

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Can anyone recommend me a good Ethereum wallet similar to Electrum?

I'm new to this game, just testing the waters. I just want a no nonsense windows based wallet so I can take it out my coinbase.
You could use Myetherwallet.com. Its a web wallet and not a desktop one, but you can store you keys offline.