Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
LOL @ this nub yet again showing his face after a predictable dip in alts.

You will go back to hiding yet again when they pick right back up.

BTC up almost 100% in last month while I'm long on leverage, tell me why would I care about shytcoins again? :mjlol:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
BTC up almost 100% in last month while I'm long on leverage, tell me why would I care about shytcoins again? :mjlol:
You clearly care about it because you keep chiming in whenever alts take a hit. LMFAO @ being a fanboy of a digital asset. That's one of the most absurd things I have ever seen. You still don't seem to understand that blockchain tech is the real key here. You WANT other alts to succeed because in the end that's what will push innovation.

Last edited:

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
put a couple hundred in waves:yeshrug:, maybe i get paid maybe not fukk it

:troll:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
You clearly care about it because you keep chiming in whenever alts take a hit. LMFAO @ being a fanboy of a digital asset. That's one of the most absurd things I have ever seen. You still don't seem to understand that blockchain tech is the real key here. You WANT other alts to succeed because in the end that's what will push innovation.
whats a good way to invest in blockchain tech?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
whats a good way to invest in blockchain tech?
You are already doing it if you are investing in ideas people have with the technology.

Never a good idea to focus on one particular crypto IMO. My Alt's got "HAMMERED" the past few days but I am still up in USD value. It's all about how well you figure out your spread.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
blockchain tech is the real key here..

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

you have no idea who I am and what it is I do. I can clearly tell you also have no idea what you're talking about.

you're riding the crypto bubble wave and making money, that's cool but don't pretend like you can talk about the technology like that, cause you'll get embarrassed.

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

you have no idea who I am and what it is I do. I can clearly tell you also have no idea what you're talking about.

you're riding the crypto bubble wave and making money, that's cool but don't pretend like you can talk about the technology like that, cause you'll get embarrassed.
Nub, what are you talking about? My USD value was up through all these dips and I am about to make even more gains on rebounds.

You are clearly out of your league here. I told you a while back that there is no way that BTC could maintain an 80% market cap dominance and has since dropped to below 50% before this rally.

You my friend are a nub. There should be no such thing as a fanboy when it comes to money. It's ridiculous and mathematically you are on the wrong side of the equation.

As far as the tech is concerned there are a lot of people popping up projects and you have clearly decided to focus on just one (or a few) from what I remember. The sector is bigger than just bitcoin. I realize this is disheartening to you, but a reality.

Last edited: