Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
China is going bat shyt crazy 466$ on Huobi exchange

I can't even keep up with the volume on Bitcoinwisdom.com :wow: Over 1 million transactions in one day. While it took the USA 30 days to do the same thing :wow: :wow:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
So what's the catalyst besides manipulation?

:pachaha:

Increased coverage, interest and education. The notion that even though many of you idiots claim it is a bubble that will go to zero it constantly shows resilience.

You better hop in now, you don't want to get left behind.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
http://briankellycap.tumblr.com/pos...-the-most-important-innovation-in-the-history

Bitcoin: The Most Important Innovation in the History of Money
When I first encountered Bitcoin I was convinced it was a bubble - and that’s exactly why I bought it. I figured I could make a quick buck off of the Greater Fool Theory - all I needed was few people that were more foolish than me to take these “coins” off my hands at higher prices. But somewhere along the way I realized that I had stumbled onto the most important change in financial history.

You read that correctly…I believe that Bitcoin is the most important technological breakthrough in the history of money.

For more than 5,000 years our system of money has required a middleman - a trusted third party that verifies ownership and transfers value. From the Temples of Babylonia to Giovanni Medici to James Pierpont Morgan, banking dynasties have been built by serving as the middleman.

The Middleman is Obsolete

With 31,000 lines of code, the creator of Bitcoin (Satoshi Nakamoto) made the middleman obsolete. Bitcoin does to the financial middleman what email did to the US Post Office.

Even mainstream guys can see it.