Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Increased coverage, interest and education. The notion that even though many of you idiots claim it is a bubble that will go to zero it constantly shows resilience.

You better hop in now, you don't want to get left behind.

So has there been decreased coverage, interest and education since your last post?

:pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Ok, make sure you break me off some of that $100 profit that you've held onto for 2 years now. Thanks breh!

sure, you'll need all the crumbs you need when your fiat utopia blows up. worry about your own bubble would ya?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Breh, if the day ever comes that the USD is worthless, BTC will be right there with it. You're a muppet who's still in denial. Keep up the great work!

:mjlol:

Economics, do you grok it?

Currency wars in full effect, and BTC is the underdog that idiots like you can't foresee.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Here : some educational material for you

http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/speculative-attack/

Thier's Law: Good Money Drives Out Bad
Historically, it has been good, strong currencies that have driven out bad, weak currencies. Over the span of several millennia, strong currencies have dominated and driven out weak in international competition. ThePersian daric, the Greek tetradrachma, the Macedonian stater, and the Roman denarius did not become dominant currencies of the ancient world because they were "bad" or "weak." The florins, ducats andsequins of the Italian city-states did not become the "dollars of the Middle Ages" because they were bad coins; they were among the best coins ever made. The pound sterling in the 19th century and the dollar in the 20th century did not become the dominant currencies of their time because they were weak. Consistency, stability and high quality have been the attributes of great currencies that have won the competition for use as international money.

Robert Mundell, "Uses and Abuses of Gresham's Law in the History of Money"

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
:mjlol:

Economics, do you grok it?

Currency wars in full effect, and BTC is the underdog that idiots like you can't foresee.

Yawn. My fiat money just invested $300 into AAPL options that are now worth $1200. In one week, I've made 9x the amount of profit you have in the two years you've been trading BTC. Keep thinking you're the smart guy :win:

Bitcoin would have to be a strong currency. Its not. Is it even a currency? Do you want to keep changing definitions to fit your bill? Bitcoin is overrated as fukk and until you get over it, Brady, Domingo, and myself will continue to take massive shyts on your irrational stances.