Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

http://online.wsj.com/articles/form...ed-about-future-of-monetary-policy-1414597627

Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said Wednesday that the Fed’s bond-buying program, which aimed to lower unemployment and spur stronger economic growth, fell short of its goals.

“We’ve never had any experience with anything like this, so I’m not going to sit here and tell you exactly how it’s going to come out,” Mr. Greenspan said.

Mr. Greenspan said gold is a good place to put money these days given its value as a currency outside of the policies conducted by governments.

:sas1:

buy

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You should be thankful you don't have much money because if you did, think of all the money you'd be down right now on this worthless shyt.

:mjlol:

:russ:

ignorance is a bliss I guess.

you still don't get it do you heh :pachaha: oh well you'll be left with the scraps like the others.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

ignorance is a bliss I guess.

you still don't get it do you heh :pachaha: oh well you'll be left with the scraps like the others.

You're talking to the guy who made over $1,000 on Bitcoin and I'm talking to the guy who is losing money on Bitcoin. But you're the visionary here...

:yeshrug:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You're talking to the guy who made over $1,000 on Bitcoin and I'm talking to the guy who is losing money on Bitcoin. But you're the visionary here...

:yeshrug:

No I'm talking to the guy who doesn't understand Bitcoin.

If you made over 1000$ that means you sold :mjlol: you lost

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
No I'm talking to the guy who doesn't understand Bitcoin.

If you made over 1000$ that means you sold :mjlol: you lost

He can't just rebuy now :yeshrug: and flip it

BTW has anyone on this site profited from domain flipping? I have some grade A crypto domains

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

BTW has anyone on this site profited from domain flipping? I have some grade A crypto domains

you think he will?

he just called it "worthless shyt"

he'll probably buy back at 1000$ like :whew:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
you think he will?

he just called it "worthless shyt"

he'll probably buy back at 1000$ like :whew:
A private hospital in Warsaw, Poland, which is run by the Medicover Group, will soon let patients pay their bills in bitcoin. A bitcoin ATM planned to be launched at the facility in the near future should make that process even easier.

While a number of clinics and doctors around the world have been accepting bitcoins for minor treatments and consultations, the medical facility is the first to accept payments for a wide range of healthcare services, including major surgery, the chain said.

Medicover says its flagship outlet in Poland’s capital treats more than 8,000 international patients from over 20 countries worldwide.

Marcelina Szyszka, a staff member who was involved in the bitcoin integration, told CoinDesk that currently, the bitcoin payment service will be provided solely at the group's hospital in Warsaw's Wilanow district. However, if the service proves to be popular, they would likely extend it to other Medicover centres.

That's some mass adoption taking place

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

we had a nice thread going at one point, where it is now is anyones guess.

I have good luck in googling "the coli whatever phrase"

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
we had a nice thread going at one point, where it is now is anyones guess.

I have good luck in googling "the coli whatever phrase"

My domain was Bitcoin related too :mjcry: