Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Oh, if you're still so gung-ho about your stance on BTC, lets make that bet that you wouldn't take months ago. Real money, coli money, ban bets. You name the terms and conditions.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Yawn. My fiat money just invested $300 into AAPL options that are now worth $1200. In one week, I've made 9x the amount of profit you have in the two years you've been trading BTC. Keep thinking you're the smart guy :win:

Bitcoin would have to be a strong currency. Its not. Is it even a currency? Do you want to keep changing definitions to fit your bill? Bitcoin is overrated as fukk and until you get over it, Brady, Domingo, and myself will continue to take massive shyts on your irrational stances.

Enjoy your stock market bubble while it lasts.

Bitcoin is what you would call commodity money. Is it a commodity? Absolutely! Can it be used as a currency? Of course!

Overrated? You don't even know what the fukk it is how can you even pretend to be able to qualify it.

It seems you just too stupid to get it and so you choose to oppose it.. Ignorance is bliss they say...

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Enjoy your stock market bubble while it lasts.

Bitcoin is what you would call commodity money. Is it a commodity? Absolutely! Can it be used as a currency? Of course!

Overrated? You don't even know what the fukk it is how can you even pretend to be able to qualify it.

It seems you just too stupid to get it and so you choose to oppose it.. Ignorance is bliss they say...

No it seems like you don't understand the way the real world works. Back up your word with a bet otherwise you're just talking shyt and praying and hoping that you're right.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
No it seems like you don't understand the way the real world works. Back up your word with a bet otherwise you're just talking shyt and praying and hoping that you're right.

My words are backed 100% by my BTC investment.

Real world? We're discussing real economics here clown. Sound money, ever heard about it?

Hell, do you even know what money is? Can you define money? What money originates from?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My words are backed 100% by my BTC investment.

Real world? We're discussing real economics here clown. Sound money, ever heard about it?

Hell, do you even know what money is? Can you define money? What money originates from?

Your words are backed by a $100 profit over two years. (Hint: That means your word is worthless)

Real economics :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This fakkit @heisenburrr still in here trumpeting this garbage all these years later :mjlol:

Hey guy, imagine if you had invested all this time you have spent on Bitcoin on something relevant to real life. You might actually have accomplished sometihng:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
This fakkit @heisenburrr still in here trumpeting this garbage all these years later :mjlol:

Hey guy, imagine if you had invested all this time you have spent on Bitcoin on something relevant to real life. You might actually have accomplished sometihng:mjlol:

Bitcoin is the most relevant thing in this world fakkit, hyperbitcoinization is gonna hit you in the face so quick you're not gonna know what happened to you.

You guys need some economic classes and not the keynesian fiat fantasy shyt they teach in school.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-26/country-will-be-next-zimbabwe

Currency war and inflation. Coming to a door near you.

http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/speculative-attack/

I understand you are too stupid to pretend to have an actual intelligent debate so I will leave you in your fantasy world.

Yawwwwwwn breh. I'm a fukking Finance major. I've read more economic theories than posts that you have on the Coli. Same with Domingo and Brady. They are both leaps and bounds smarter regarding finance/economics than you or I. You've been wrong on BTC for the better part of a year now. You keep ignoring that denial chart that I keep posting. You ignore rational arguments from people with more experience and financial education than yourself. I'll repeat myself: You want it one way but its really the other way.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Yawwwwwwn breh. I'm a fukking Finance major. I've read more economic theories than posts that you have on the Coli. Same with Domingo and Brady. They are both leaps and bounds smarter regarding finance/economics than you or I. You've been wrong on BTC for the better part of a year now. You keep ignoring that denial chart that I keep posting. You ignore rational arguments from people with more experience and financial education than yourself. I'll repeat myself: You want it one way but its really the other way.

That makes sense now! You've been brainwashed with Keynesian bullshyt your whole life... Now I see where you are coming from.

You love your central bank don't ya!

Here, take maybe 20 minutes of your time to listen to someone who surely has infinitely more experience, knowledge or success than you have in finance :

http://uk.businessinsider.com/raoul...11?r=US#ooid=xvdmJucTp4Usl1xFLQQWEv8DwBl2so8w

Video is at the bottom. Maybe you'll understand what's happening outside of your fiat fantasy

edit : Looks like maybe it doesn't work? Try here https://realvisiontv.com/videos/54252b0091d5b6f8024bfed0 First video, Reset Episode 1 : Money

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Microsoft accepts Bitcoin, price skyrockets by $18 in seconds.

Last edited: