Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
have you turned around :mjpls:

It's certainly interesting and I see some uses for it outside of laundering money. Would I maybe buy 1 or 2? I'm thinking about it. But I'm not about to bet thousands on it. I've certainly changed my mind on it the more I read about it. I just question whether it will be around in 10 years or whether something will take its place.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
It's certainly interesting and I see some uses for it outside of laundering money. Would I maybe buy 1 or 2? I'm thinking about it. But I'm not about to bet thousands on it. I've certainly changed my mind on it the more I read about it. I just question whether it will be around in 10 years or whether something will take its place.

You would have to be a fool to launder money with Bitcoin when transactions are posted publicly on the BlockChain

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You would have to be a fool to launder money with Bitcoin when transactions are posted publicly on the BlockChain

it's not so black or white, the transactions can be obfuscated and mixed in a way it is not possible to track the coins

the real problem is cashing out to fiat

don't get it twisted, when the whole economy runs on bitcoin and it will no longer to return to fiat it will be a money launderer's dream

无名的

Superstar
Daps

The logic of "even if I'm off by 90%, that's still $100,000" is bulletproof.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
All I want to know is if the Bitcoin Debit Card is going to take off

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So there us no way to cash out bitcoin annoymous without Local bitcoin?
it's not so black or white, the transactions can be obfuscated and mixed in a way it is not possible to track the coins

the real problem is cashing out to fiat

don't get it twisted, when the whole economy runs on bitcoin and it will no longer to return to fiat it will be a money launderer's dream