Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
its clearly failing. it went from 600 to 360 in like 3 months :laff:

Hurry up and buy
bhJEeXQ.png

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's no clear worst poster of the year 2014 i think we need to discuss this...

the jews will make me do this and turn me against my turned my nicca heisen ... :to:
it's almost a year.

i'm gonna feel horrible.. like a southern racist democrat voting for barack... :to:

@Ill @Domingo Halliburton

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
there's no clear worst poster of the year 2014 i think we need to discuss this...

the jews will make me do this and turn me against my turned my nicca heisen ... :to:
it's almost a year.

i'm gonna feel horrible.. like a southern racist democrat voting for barack... :to:

@Ill @Domingo Halliburton

my only mistake in this thread was thinking we'd see a new bubble this summer. looks like the whales are not yet finished shaking the weak hands out of their coins.

it does look like we have reached a bottom last weekend though. meanwhile I'm gonna keep buying

here is the big picture :

this was the hash rate of the network 7 months ago

this is the hash rate of the network today

KLQcPyk.png

some other metrics for you :

bitcoin-adoption-metrics-600x448.jpg

317 millions of VC investment.

The ONLY metric that has not gone up is the price. Either you believe some of the smartest people on the planet are just throwing money away on venture investment and mining infrastructure or you understand that the price will inevitably catch up soon.

Last edited: