Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
just sent you a couple bits.. ask if you have any questions
:myman:

so question
that long as ID that's what now? My wallet address? Is there a way to remember that without actualy having to remember that? (QR code?)
I've heard you can make copies of your bit coins so you don't lose them. Can i transfer these coins to my phone? How?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:myman:

so question
that long as ID that's what now? My wallet address? Is there a way to remember that without actualy having to remember that? (QR code?)
I've heard you can make copies of your bit coins so you don't lose them. Can i transfer these coins to my phone? How?

Yeah so that long ID is your public address.

You don't have to remember it. You can access these coins from your phone with the Mycellium wallet app if you have Android.

From your blockchain.info account you can create a backup of your coins. Only backup to a paper wallet.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Seems like more people are getting in right before lift off :sas1:

Let me know and I will invite you to the cryptos thread :sas2:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Seems like more people are getting in right before lift off :sas1:

Let me know and I will invite you to the cryptos thread :sas2:

we are at that point in the cycle were people are getting curious again seeing as Bitcoin is still around.

I've been chatting about it with my friends for month and for the last few weeks, they've shown more interest and willingness to buy some

ATH will be smashed within a couple of months

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
so if I wanted to go about getting some more, outside of generosity, is the best way simply to convert USD to bitcoin?

I've been hesitant to get in in the past but clearly this isn't going anywhere, might as well hop in late early vs late late.

What's the next logical step?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
so if I wanted to go about getting some more, outside of generosity, is the best way simply to convert USD to bitcoin?

I've been hesitant to get in in the past but clearly this isn't going anywhere, might as well hop in late early vs late late.

What's the next logical step?

If you're in the US Bitcoin Wallet - Coinbase is the most user-friendly "exchange".

Depending on where you are at you might have an ATM in your area as well.

Or you can wait for Circle Internet Financial | Bitcoin Wallet, Bitcoin Payments, Bitcoin Insurance but once registration is open to public I expect the price to be much higher

You're making a wise decision and it is a good time to get in

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Ya'll are talking like there is a gold rush around the corner. What do you see in the cards, Timmy? :lupe:

There is strong possibilities that we are a couple of months away from another Bitcoin bubble.

You can see from some of my previous posts that we have just exited a long term down trend and nearing confirmation of a new up trend formation.

Eventually, we're kicking out the door the gold standard and with it 5000 years old concepts about currency, store of value and unit of account.

This is a paradigm shift that rivals the biggest in history.

This is better than a gold rush.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
There is strong possibilities that we are a couple of months away from another Bitcoin bubble.

You can see from some of my previous posts that we have just exited a long term down trend and nearing confirmation of a new up trend formation.

Eventually, we're kicking out the door the gold standard and with it 5000 years old concepts about currency, store of value and unit of account.

This is a paradigm shift that rivals the biggest in history.

This is better than a gold rush.

So what's the projected amount?