Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

lurkandmurk

The Bull
Daps
Reppin
The Bull
$5000 is enough to ultimately make you a very, very rich man.

I do share you opinion and I believe the last 5 months were Bitcoin's toughest to date. The scenarios that could make it go up significantly far outnumber the prospect of it crashing again.

Let's say that it will go up, in a "what if" stand-point. How much would I need to put in to ever see a profit, small or not? The baseline.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Let's say that it will go up, in a "what if" stand-point. How much would I need to put in to ever see a profit, small or not? The baseline.

I personally believe it is becoming more and more likely that bitcoin will at one point see prices of 100k+.

that said, I am increasingly optimist short term that we will shoot past the last all time high (1200$) this year.

so pretty much whatever you put in I would expect it to have doubled at least by the same time next year.

now this is my opinion only and I suggest you proceed with your own DD and see what you find

lurkandmurk

The Bull
Daps
Reppin
The Bull
I personally believe it is becoming more and more likely that bitcoin will at one point see prices of 100k+.

that said, I am increasingly optimist short term that we will shoot past the last all time high (1200$) this year.

so pretty much whatever you put in I would expect it to have doubled at least by the same time next year.

now this is my opinion only and I suggest you proceed with your own DD and see what you find

I'm trustin you, breh. My coli people ain't no punks.:salute:

Well a few but they do it for the entertainment.:yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm trustin you, breh. My coli people ain't no punks.:salute:

Well a few but they do it for the entertainment.:yeshrug:

I just have a high risk tolerance. I by no means have alot of money but I'm young and I have no pressing financial obligations at the moment. The way I see it I'd probably blow through $5k doing some dumb shyt over the course of the next year anyways. Might as well see what I can get from it. :yeshrug:. And like I said there's no reason for me to believe the shyt will just up and become worthless in a year, the worst I see is it falls back down to around $300 or so and I lose half

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I just have a high risk tolerance. I by no means have alot of money but I'm young and I have no pressing financial obligations at the moment. The way I see it I'd probably blow through $5k doing some dumb shyt over the course of the next year anyways. Might as well see what I can get from it. :yeshrug:. And like I said there's no reason for me to believe the shyt will just up and become worthless in a year, the worst I see is it falls back down to around $300 or so and I lose half

this

Think how much you are willing to lose and invest just that. At worst you lose 1-2-3-4-5k and depending on your financial situation, this is no death blow. At best you've made your best investement ever.

Think it through quickly cause you might miss the train.

Peaking 580 right now.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Use my coinbase link...its the fastest and easiest way to get on board, I have been using coinbase myself for a while to buy and make trades so I can vouch for them...so go ahead and use my link...you will actually get $5 of bitcoin free once you get about a $100 worth...yeah man get on board fast plus you can store your bitcoins on coinbase while you shop around for a wallet...its the best deal out there right now for beginners and as we speak bitcoin price rising so hurryyy dude

Bitcoin Wallet - Coinbase

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Ok, breh's I'm ready to get in the game. Where do I go to get a wallet? How to I add coins to my wallet?

Use my coinbase link...its the fastest and easiest way to get on board, I have been using coinbase myself for a while to buy and make trades so I can vouch for them...so go ahead and use my link...you will actually get $5 of bitcoin free once you get about a $100 worth...yeah man get on board fast plus you can store your bitcoins on coinbase while you shop around for a wallet...its the best deal out there right now for beginners and as we speak bitcoin price rising so hurryyy dude

Bitcoin Wallet - Coinbase