Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
that one will blow your mind. if you haven't dug deep into Bitcoin so far. he makes a pretty staggering demonstration of the impact Bitcoin can have on our society

I'm not compute savvy,,but what's crazy to me is that some mysterious guy or a group of people invented a new currency that's gonna change the world..I don't think they have ulterior motives..but couldn't they just do something super crazy or take all the bit coins for themselves, or delete them all sending the world into mad max, since they're the ones that know the software?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I'm not compute savvy,,but what's crazy to me is that some mysterious guy or a group of people invented a new currency that's gonna change the world..I don't think they have ulterior motives..but couldn't they just do something super crazy or take all the bit coins for themselves, or delete them all sending the world into mad max, since they're the ones that know the software?

Nop, because the software that runs Bitcoin is completely open source meaning there is no backdoor or anything that would allow for what you suggested.

The code is available for everyone to see and test. It's a technological protocol that creates building blocks upon which many different applications can be built. In that way, it is strangely similar to the internet and so just like the internet, no one can pull the plug cause no one owns it or rules over it.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

last chance to get on train boys

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You have no demand for a new bubble. Your exponential growth is past its time.

there is more money than ever waiting on the sideline. demand will come as well with sheeps like you wanting to get in once we're back to 1k+