Official Coming 2 America Thread

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
tenor.gif

Had some ppl I know say they couldn't watch it straight through because it was garbage. I said nah, It wasn't bad tho.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we should not necessarily pick apart a comedy, but m aybe my sequencing is off, but I thought Akeem and Semi met with Mr.Clarence and went to the Black Awareness Pageant/Rally after no luck at the club:dwillhuh:. So when did they find the time to take Leslie and her friend back to the crib?:mjgrin:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This was mid to me. :ld:Not outrageously bad or anything but if it wasn’t for the nostalgia, I’d probably just cut it off and put on the first one...especially with all of the callbacks. I have no complaints with the rating change. I get why they did it, it was actually smart, and allows families to watch it with no worries so no problems there. I just wish it made me laugh more and some scenes could’ve done better without the extra music in the background. I will say I liked the way this film focused on Eddie being a family man rather than the go-getter prince he was in the original. Really made things click in the end.

Sequels....whaddya gun do?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked the movie yall cant take it 2 seriously

Was this the 1st time that JEJ and Morgan Freeman been in the same movie?

Also where iisa mcdowells sister at? I wouldve liked her and semi 2 link up.

They shoulda showed daryl and sam jackson and seen what they were up 2

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
it was an enjoyable watch I was honestly expecting worse based on what people were saying:ehh:

They should have spent more time in America but I guess with covid they had to stick to movie sets

the obvious forced product placement in these straight to streaming movies though :hhh: