Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Smh

Now yall are just being unfair

If you want 4 guys all at once that bad, then I'll ask everybody else if they think that's cool

@Capn Murph @Da King @Superkick Party @Buggsy Mogues @Alexander The Great @LordLoco @Silkk @Mack de la Rocha

Dap this post if you think he should be allowed to draft Ax, Smash, Krusher Kruschev, and Repo Man all at once with 2 picks, simultaneously having Demolition and NWA Russians existing at the same time
Reply to this if you don't
Now you want to change the rules again. Just LEAVE shyt ALONE AND STOP CHANGING THE RULES

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Smh

Now yall are just being unfair

If you want 4 guys all at once that bad, then I'll ask everybody else if they think that's cool

@Capn Murph @Da King @Superkick Party @Buggsy Mogues @Alexander The Great @LordLoco @Silkk @Mack de la Rocha

Dap this post if you think he should be allowed to draft Ax, Smash, Krusher Kruschev, and Repo Man all at once with 2 picks, simultaneously having Demolition and NWA Russians existing at the same time
Reply to this if you don't
oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

Silkk

Daps
I did say from the start that the commissioner shouldn't be one of the people drafting tho

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I don't get what tf this argument is even about, nikkas in here talmbout booking gimmick changes and shyt and booking different stuff down the road? :dahell:

I thought we were just doing the draft, create our roster/stables/teams and one PPV card and then let the forum vote and then THAT IS THE END OF IT. To me that was the whole point of drafting based on the year. You draft each guy at the point in time in his career that you want him when you're creating your card/show.

This is not some ongoing fantasy wrestling league, at least from my understanding, so I don't even get what all the confusion is really about. YOu draft your company, set the roster and show, the forum votes and we keep it moving.

Am I misunderstanding something here?

Superstar
Daps
I don't get what tf this argument is even about, nikkas in here talmbout booking gimmick changes and shyt and booking different stuff down the road? :dahell:

I thought we were just doing the draft, create our roster/stables/teams and one PPV card and then let the forum vote and then THAT IS THE END OF IT. To me that was the whole point of drafting based on the year. You draft each guy at the point in time in his career that you want him when you're creating your card/show.

This ain't some ongoing fantasy wrestling league, at least from my understanding, so I don't even get what all the confusion is really about. YOu draft your company, set the roster and show, the forum votes and we keep it moving.

Am I misunderstanding something here?

Nope, that's it. But in your description of your show, if you want to describe long term booking plans you can include potential gimmick/face heel changes if you want.

Superstar
Daps
I did say from the start that the commissioner shouldn't be one of the people drafting tho

:childplease: How does my involvement in the draft change any of this

It's up to yall what you think is fair and I base decisions off that. I can drop out of the draft and it wouldn't change a thing. Ed just being different

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Nope, that's it. But in your description of your show, if you want to describe long term booking plans you can include potential gimmick/face heel changes if you want.

OK, that's what I thought.

In that case, then yes, I think you draft the guy and year, put him on your card and that's a wrap.

Silkk

Daps
:childplease: How does my involvement in the draft change any of this

It's up to yall what you think is fair and I base decisions off that. I can drop out of the draft and it wouldn't change a thing. Ed just being different
Its a huge conflict of interest