• Tournament

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superstar
Daps
Before we go into the Free Agency rounds, I wanna poll everybody if they think 4 picks at time even in the FA rounds is OD. By the end of the 25th, there will be 250 wrestlers selected, I don't know if the pool will be thinned out enough where getting 4 picks at time would be fair to everyone drafting. If people think 4 picks is too much, I'll make it 2 picks at a time and it'll be 8 free agency rounds (33 rounds in total). Reply to this if you think so, don't say anything if you think 4 at a time is fine

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Capn Murph @Da King @Superkick Party @Buggsy Mogues @Alexander The Great @LordLoco @Mack de la Rocha @Silkk

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Before we go into the Free Agency rounds, I wanna poll everybody if they think 4 picks at time even in the FA rounds is OD. By the end of the 25th, there will be 250 wrestlers selected, I don't know if the pool will be thinned out enough where getting 4 picks at time would be fair to everyone drafting. If people think 4 picks is too much, I'll make it 2 picks at a time and it'll be 8 free agency rounds (33 rounds in total). Reply to this if you think so, don't say anything if you think 4 at a time is fine

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Capn Murph @Da King @Superkick Party @Buggsy Mogues @Alexander The Great @LordLoco @Mack de la Rocha @Silkk

2 SOunds better to me but how does the free agency work? Why did you delete the rules from the OP?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

lqQbTWW.gif

this draft been dragged on too long at this point, time to wrap this shyt up

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Superstar
Daps
2 SOunds better to me but how does the free agency work? Why did you delete the rules from the OP?

It only lets me do 1000 characters at a time and the rules was taking up too much space

The FA rounds start at round 25 and we just select 4 people at a time so we can get up to 40 man rosters. The draft order gets re-shuffled every FA round so that there's no consecutive 8 picks in a row, or 4 in a row if we decide to do 2 at a time.

2 in a row it is then :ehh:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
It only lets me do 1000 characters at a time and the rules was taking up too much space

The FA rounds start at round 25 and we just select 4 people at a time so we can get up to 40 man rosters. The draft order gets re-shuffled every FA round so that there's no consecutive 8 picks in a row, or 4 in a row if we decide to do 2 at a time.

2 in a row it is then :ehh:

Post em in a separate post in here then just so we have it all out in the open, too much Kabuki-ish shyt going on in this draft already :patrice:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
With no idea of how much time is on the clock and wtf is going on in here anymore, GWW selects the lone survivor of the Von Erich clan, the barefoot boy himself...

1978 Kevin Von Erich
ZJAiqlt.jpg

@Da King

Superstar
Daps
UPDATED RULES/REMINDERS WITH EVERYTHING OUT THERE THAT HAS BEEN ADDRESSED SO FAR:

- Editing posts with a tag doesn't notify the person you tagged, so make sure to tag in your OG post or make a new post and tag them
- Time clock is turned off from the hours of 12AM to 10AM: That means if you are tagged anytime from 8PM to 10AM, you won't have to draft until 2PM (All eastern time)
- 33 Rounds
- There will now be 8 free agency rounds as opposed to 4, with each person getting 2 picks at a time in these free agency rounds.
- In the free agency rounds, the draft order will be reshuffled every round to assure no one gets 4 picks a time or that there is a consistent disadvantage/advantage
- You are allowed to drop a wrestler from your roster but you are not allowed to pick someone else who is not on the board. However, once that wrestler is dropped, a different federation can drop one of their wrestlers and pick up that wrestler without it being their draft turn.
- You will have to choose a singular year from a wrestler. If the wrestler transitioned between gimmicks during that year, you will have to specify the gimmick of the wrestler you're choosing.
- At the end of the draft, we will list out our rosters, create our championships and our own mini-shows if we want, create a PPV-card, and then provide a brief description of our federation's direction and state our case as to why our fed is the best. The description can include long-term booking plans and anything one feels might help them win the vote. The board will then vote on the top 3 best federations and the winner will be crowned Best Commissioner/GM.
- Multi-team trades are allowed to be conspired upon, so you can get creative with your trades
- Trade discussions can take place in either this thread or in PM's
- If anyone wishes to add a rule change or resolve a controversial dispute, they must put their dispute up to a vote and let the rest of the drafters vote on the issue