Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You can turn a guy into someone 1 for week then a different person the next if you want, but that'd make a really weird and crappy show. But you can mention how you'll do NWA Russians for half a year's worth of booking, then have Krusher turn face or something and join Ax to form Demolition, that's what I mean by that. We're making up our own shows with our own rosters and pleading our cases as to why ours is the best, anything beyond that is just pure imagination anyways
Man, edge and christian = los conquistadors
Hogan = mr. America
Ricochet = prince puma
The bullet club = the club
dr. Thugganomics = hustle loyalty rspect same year
Hogan = hollywood, same year

Should i continue

But fukk it

The NEW RULE is youre drafting one wrestler, one year, one gimmick. Because thats what you forced me to do

Superstar
Daps
Man, edge and christian = los conquistadors
Hogan = mr. America
Ricochet = prince puma
The bullet club = the club
dr. Thugganomics = hustle loyalty rspect same year
Hogan = hollywood, same year

Should i continue

But fukk it

The NEW RULE is youre drafting one wrestler, one year, one gimmick. Because thats what you forced me to do

Cmon, those are different and you know it :mjlol: Conquistadors, Mr America, Blue Blazer and La Luchadora are all comedic "everybody knows who it is even though theyre under a mask" gimmicks. Unless you're telling me you want Smash to do a schizo gimmick where's he's a Russian one day then turns into Smash the other.

Puma was his LU personality and Ricochet was his indie personality. You can't have 2 different gimmicks for one person in the same fed.

The Bullet Club and The Club are the same thing

And 05 Cena was the same gimmick throughout

Not to mention the blatant fact that Darsow was never ever both Krusher and Smash in the same calendar year :mjlol:

Daps
There's always loopholes, but I thought selecting the year would determine the wrestler's skill, promo ability and acting ability.

For example my late 80s Bob Backland is not a great heel yet but is a better athlete. That was prerogative I thought. And Issac Yankem could not be Kane, but Kane could be Issac right?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
You can turn a guy into someone for 1 week then a different person the next if you want, but that'd make a really weird and crappy show. But you can mention how you'll do NWA Russians for half a year's worth of booking, then have Krusher turn face or something and join Ax to form Demolition, that's what I mean by that. We're making up our own shows with our own rosters and pleading our cases as to why ours is the best, anything beyond that is just pure imagination anyways
I mean...how long are the feds supposed to go on? :patrice: half a year's worth of booking?

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G you don't see the difference in what you were attempting to do, compared to someone drafting 2006 Edge and 2010 Christian and teaming them up in some tag matches? they are still edge and christian....maybe not 2000 E&C but still the same guy. Krusher and Smash were Completely different guys from completely different companies.

Superstar
Daps
I mean...how long are the feds supposed to go on? :patrice: half a year's worth of booking?

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G you don't see the difference in what you were attempting to do, compared to someone drafting 2006 Edge and 2010 Christian and teaming them up in some tag matches? they are still edge and christian....maybe not 2000 E&C but still the same guy. Krusher and Smash were Completely different guys from completely different companies.

Yall are overthinking it

We explain in brief descriptions why we have the best federation/show

The description can go something like this:

"IWA has all its international stars, yada yada..... and if I want, I can turn Krusher into Smash and pair him up with Ax down the line to form Demolition. I'm also looking at Rock vs. Warrior as a potential blood feud that lasts from ___ to ___.... Umaga could also move up to the main event if the booker wants down the line, therefore I have flexibility up and down my roster....." etc etc.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Cmon, those are different and you know it :mjlol: Conquistadors, Mr America, Blue Blazer and La Luchadora are all comedic "everybody knows who it is even though theyre under a mask" gimmicks. Unless you're telling me you want Smash to do a schizo gimmick where's he's a Russian one day then turns into Smash the other.

Puma was his LU personality and Ricochet was his indie personality. You can't have 2 different gimmicks for one person in the same fed.

The Bullet Club and The Club are the same thing

And 05 Cena was the same gimmick throughout

Not to mention the blatant fact that Darsow was never ever both Krusher and Smash in the same calendar year :mjlol:
No.

They arent.

Aj was kicked OUT OF THE BULLET CLUB. Wwe the club is not the bullet club.

And lmao at the bolded...Again you making shyt up...whatever

Superstar
Daps
No.

They arent.

Aj was kicked OUT OF THE BULLET CLUB. Wwe the club is not the bullet club.

And lmao at the bolded...Again you making shyt up...whatever

:mindblown: That's not making shyt up, that's common sense

And you just gonna ignore the fact that again, Krusher and Smash never existed in the same calendar year, so this is moot to argue regardless

Superstar
Daps
There's always loopholes, but I thought selecting the year would determine the wrestler's skill, promo ability and acting ability.

For example my late 80s Bob Backland is not a great heel yet but is a better athlete. That was prerogative I thought. And Issac Yankem could not be Kane, but Kane could be Issac right?

Yeah the year determines the skill level of the wrestler. If you mean that in our descriptions where we describe the long-term plan for our fed, we can't turn someone into an iteration of themselves that is better than the previous iteration, you can.

This is also moot though because nobody is a. picking Yankem over Kane b. turning Kane into Yankem

Superstar
Daps
Its a fukkING MONTH APART. And you know this.

:gucci:That's also not excusing the fact that you basically want to make up an extra 2 imaginary roster spots. Bruh what do you want me to do, you want me to list under your roster that you have Ax, Smash, Krusher, AND Repo Man even though you only had 2 picks? I'm saying you can turn your guys into any gimmick anytime you want. But for the sake of making up our rosters you gotta pick one.

Superstar
Daps
Its whatever. I called this kangaroo court like two weeks ago, and im continuously proven right. Im sure you'll pull some comissioners right or something and draft like 8 players in a row on some :youngsabo: shyt

Smh

Now yall are just being unfair

If you want 4 guys all at once that bad, then I'll ask everybody else if they think that's cool

@Capn Murph @Da King @Superkick Party @Buggsy Mogues @Alexander The Great @LordLoco @Silkk @Mack de la Rocha

Dap this post if you think he should be allowed to draft Ax, Smash, Krusher Kruschev, and Repo Man all at once with 2 picks, simultaneously having Demolition and NWA Russians existing at the same time
Reply to this if you don't

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Its whatever. I called this kangaroo court like two weeks ago, and im continuously proven right. Im sure y
:gucci:That's also not excusing the fact that you basically want to make up an extra 2 imaginary roster spots. Bruh what do you want me to do, you want me to list under your roster that you have Ax, Smash, Krusher, AND Repo Man even though you only had 2 picks? I'm saying you can turn your guys into any gimmick anytime you want. But for the sake of making up our rosters you gotta pick one.

Leave it. fukk demolition and this penny ante bullshyt