• Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
True, but no one else could select Issac since Kane is gone right? I agree we have to be clear which iteration we draft, but there is wiggle room with what we want to do with a given guy. Like Heel/Face alignments, teams, managers and gimmicks.

Selecting '95 Yankem would just give you an unproven and less impressive version of Kane in my eyes.
Heel/face aligments, teams, etc are fine imo. but multiple gimmicks from different companies is past that imo. I'd even say you'd have leeway with 1997 Mankind when he did Mankind, Cactus Jack and Dude love all at the same time

Superstar
Daps
NO YOU CANT, YOU ESTABLISHED YOURE DRAFTING ONE GUY AND ONE GIMMICK SO fukk YALL

Not really, you can turn anybody heel/face and change their gimmicks if you want. But you need 1 singular alignment for the time being. You can't have Krusher & Ivan wrestle in a tag match then on the same card have Ax and Smash wrestle too.

You can do the same with Kruschev btw, just draft Ax and mention you have the liberty to turn Kruschev into Smash anytime you want

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Roster:
2014 Brock Lesnar
1997 Bret Hart
2016 Shinsuke Nakamura
1987 Antonio Inoki
2006 Edge
2015 Seth Rollins
2015 Jay Lethal
2016 Cesaro
2016 Roman Reigns
2004 Trish Stratus
2016 Sasha Banks
2016 Charlotte
2004 Lita
2016 Jason Jordan
2015 Bray Wyatt
2016 Rusev
2015 Kota Ibushi
2007 Alex Shelley
Dont forget you dont get any of the shield reigns, just booed out the building reigns
You dont get tag team edge, just rated r edge
You get NONE OF NJPW NAKAMURA, just an nxt guy
You get no tag team bret, just heel bret in 97
No black machismo or flair lethal, just roh guy

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Not really, you can turn anybody heel/face and change their gimmicks if you want. But you need 1 singular alignment for the time being. You can't have Krusher & Ivan wrestle in a tag match then on the same card have Ax and Smash wrestle too.

You can do the same with Kruschev btw, just draft Ax and mention you have the liberty to turn Kruschev into Smash anytime you want
Motherfukker thats what i was doing

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Chill nikka :dahell:
First you wanted single picks because you got a shytty spot

Then you could just...Create tag teams

THEN someone tried to just drop a wrestler out of turn and pick up randomly

Then I execute the first successful trade through ridiculous tampering

Then suddenly trades had to be public

All this, and I draft like once every two days because of my position

And I STILL have the best team

So nah silkk I'm not gonna chill. I call out bullshyt live when it happens.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
First you wanted single picks because you got a shytty spot

Then you could just...Create tag teams

THEN someone tried to just drop a wrestler out of turn and pick up randomly

Then I execute the first successful trade through ridiculous tampering

Then suddenly trades had to be public

All this, and I draft like once every two days because of my position

And I STILL have the best team

So nah silkk I'm not gonna chill. I call out bullshyt live when it happens.
If you really had the best team(which you clearly don't) you wouldn't be wilding like you are

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

I disagree with being able to simply turn a guy from one "person" to another any time you want. so you draft Glen Jacobs and he can be Kane one week and Issac the next? or again, whats the point of the years then? that doesn't make sense

Superstar
Daps
I disagree with being able to simply turn a guy from one "person" to another any time you want. so you draft Glen Jacobs and he can be Kane one week and Issac the next? or again, whats the point of the years then? that doesn't make sense

You can turn a guy into someone for 1 week then a different person the next if you want, but that'd make a really weird and crappy show. But you can mention how you'll do NWA Russians for half a year's worth of booking, then have Krusher turn face or something and join Ax to form Demolition, that's what I mean by that. We're making up our own shows with our own rosters and pleading our cases as to why ours is the best, anything beyond that is just pure imagination anyways

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Maybe if they decided one way or the other we would know how to draft :francis:

I declined a great trade because of the shyt you all vetoed. OH YEAH GUESS WHO SPOKE UP THE LOUDEST...THE PERSON I WAS TRADING WITH.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah,

I have goat draws and athletes everywhere. Just waiting until we open the vote to everyone.
Me too
tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif