Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superstar
Daps
Its a huge conflict of interest

How, if there's a conflict/change I let the others vote and decide. You overestimate the amount of power I actually have over a fantasy draft where the rules are largely straightforward :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How, if there's a conflict/change I let the others vote and decide. You overestimate the amount of power I actually have over a fantasy draft where the rules are largely straightforward :heh:
nikka you blocked me from drafting Sting & The Undertaker, then drafted Sting and tried to get me to trade you Kurt Angle for him :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
nikka you blocked me from drafting Sting & The Undertaker, then drafted Sting and tried to get me to trade you Kurt Angle for him :comeon:
He's been doing little shyt like this the whole time low key.

I been trying to get rusev on him and won't allow myself to get fleeced, I realized that Krushev was available AND I could draft ax afterword, get the Russians and DEMOLITON in two picks. He says no I can't...i no longer need rusev so he makes some shyt up....I change it

THEN he says oh well you could've just said you plan on changing him to smash later

Like you fukking idiot that's was I was doing.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

I been trying to get rusev on him and won't allow myself to get fleeced, I realized that Krushev was available AND I could draft ax afterword, get the Russians and DEMOLITON in two picks. He says no I can't...i no longer need rusev so he makes some shyt up....I change it

THEN he says oh well you could've just said you plan on changing him to smash later

why you always angry?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

undertaker-fan-reaction-gifs-of-wrestling-fans-being-wrestling-fans.gif

Superstar
Daps

Hold up, what :childplease:

You were the one to suggest we do 1 pick each round instead of 2, I blocked Sting & Taker cuz I realized 2 picks at a time were OD :comeon:

I'll give you that trying to trade you Sting for Angle right after was :ld: but cut me some slack not like I forced you to do anything :comeon:

You make it sound like I blocked your draft picks for the sole purpose of screwing you over in my favor. Neither Sting nor Angle are even on my roster

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

that Nikita koloff and Rusev connection would be :banderas: I've been thinking for the last couple of years the WWE should have at least given him a guest spot with rusev or at least mention him with the US champion tie in

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Hold up, what :childplease:

You were the one to suggest we do 1 pick each round instead of 2, I blocked Sting & Taker cuz I realized 2 picks at a time were OD :comeon:

I'll give you that trying to trade you Sting for Angle right after was :ld: but cut me some slack not like I forced you to do anything :comeon:

You make it sound like I blocked your draft picks for the sole purpose of screwing you over in my favor. Neither Sting nor Angle are even on my roster
:laff: man yall got me dying today

Superstar
Daps

Wow :comeon:

First off I drafted Jason Jordan, and you tried to hold Gable hostage on me for Rusev but I told you I didn't need Gable so no, yet you drafted him anyways. You're guilty of some grimy shyt as well

And again, I wouldn't have blocked you from getting the Russians and Demolition if everybody else thought it was cool. Stop putting that on me

And let's not even pretend like what I said you're allowed to do is the same as you basically tryna draft 4 people all at once :laff: You wanted to me to add Ax, Smash, Krusher, and Repo Man on your roster and have 3 different people exist at the same time

:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Wow :comeon:

First off I drafted Jason Jordan, and you tried to hold Gable hostage on me for Rusev but I told you I didn't need Gable so no, yet you drafted him anyways. You're guilty of some grimy shyt as well

And again, I wouldn't have blocked you from getting the Russians and Demolition if everybody else thought it was cool. Stop putting that on me

And let's not even pretend like what I said you're allowed to do is the same as you basically tryna draft 4 people all at once :laff: You wanted to me to add Ax, Smash, Krusher, and Repo Man on your roster and have 3 different people exist at the same time

:comeon:
It's THE SAME fukkIN guy and DARSOW was Krushev and smash a month a part