Official Coli HBCU sports & band thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My boys wife works at T and I’m hearing people there are pissed.

I really don’t like this move as an alumni.

I guess next season I need to start going back to games to see the old rivalries for the last time.

I can only imagine how our band finna look against them white schools, our halftimes normally be like 30 mins Super Bowl performances, are we still gonna get that time when we play Asheville?:hhh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
My boys wife works at T and I’m hearing people there are pissed.

I really don’t like this move as an alumni.

I guess next season I need to start going back to games to see the old rivalries for the last time.

I can only imagine how our band finna look against them white schools, our halftimes normally be like 30 mins Super Bowl performances, are we still gonna get that time when we play Asheville?:hhh:

Well, look at Tennessee State who's been in the OVC for 30 years :manny:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

guess they said a HBCU national title isnt shyt..they want to win a FCS title :what:

at the end of the day, what in the fukk does a FCS national football title mean? hell to me, the Celebration Bowl/HBCU national title is more prestigious to me, because its our schools fighting for it.

Winning a Big South and FCS title isnt going to make whites accept you more. Students and alum from Big South and other FCS conference dont even care about their schools like that..I bet most of them cheer for UGA, Clemson, UNC, Duke or whatever other big school is in their state. Half of Kennesaw State folks dont give a fukk about that school, and the ones in the engineering school are just there so they can transfer to Georgia Tech, because they didnt have the grades straight out of high school to go there.

Dudes from the south arent jumping to go to North Dakota, Montana State or whoever else wins all the FCS titles. fukk the leadership at A&T for turning their nose at the MEAC

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
guess they said a HBCU national title isnt shyt..they want to win a FCS title :what:

at the end of the day, what in the fukk does a FCS national football title mean? hell to me, the Celebration Bowl/HBCU national title is more prestigious to me, because its our schools fighting for it.

Winning a Big South and FCS title isnt going to make whites accept you more. Students and alum from Big South and other FCS conference dont even care about their schools like that..I bet most of them cheer for UGA, Clemson, UNC, Duke or whatever other big school is in their state. Half of Kennesaw State folks dont give a fukk about that school, and the ones in the engineering school are just there so they can transfer to Georgia Tech, because they didnt have the grades straight out of high school to go there.

Dudes from the south arent jumping to go to North Dakota, Montana State or whoever else wins all the FCS titles. fukk the leadership at A&T for turning their nose at the MEAC

At the end of the day emotions don't keep the lights on at Universities. Kids born after the 90s don't care about history or any of that stuff, we are in a globalized world and you either have to compete or become a thing of the past. It is what it is.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Lol, we weren't intimidated. We just hit them back with our own sound. I don't know if Southern got their trumpets under control now but back when I marched they would scream just for the sake of doing it. shyt didn't sound good at all.

2013-2018, they were strong, last year's edition to me, they were a lil weak. Not SU standard but they were youngin's

Next year should be different.