Official Coli Gardening Thread..Vegetables/Fruits/Herbs/Spices..Freshest Thread Ever

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
No cap (to myself), Im trying at least one food item, hopefully more, using this food growing method.

Only known about this for a few months, but it
may be most super legit method, in terms of easiness and few inputs needed, to make food ever devised
....no cap.

Check these videos.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ITS ABOUT THAT TIME.
:mjlit:

PXL-20220309-150959187.jpg

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I CRACKED OPEN MY PICKLES ON FRIDAY. THEM shytS IS AMAZING. I DIDN'T EXPECT TO NAIL THE RECIPE ON THE FIRST GO. I GAVE SOME AWAY AS TESTERS AND PEOPLE ALREADY WANT MORE. I MIGHT HAVE A LIL SIDE HUSTLE.
How long did it take for them to be ready? Do you have a recipe that you're willing to share?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I just moved in my house March last year, and was confused last summer and only grew mint, basil and cherry tomatoes. The tomatoes were growing quick as hell once July hit. I'd say about 20-30 every 4 days in one big pot. Plan to take it to the next level and get rid of the rose bushes in my yard to make room for an area to strictly grow vegetable. I also grew a strawberries, but will try much more this spring summer. Gotta start utilizing my sunrooms too.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
How long did it take for them to be ready? Do you have a recipe that you're willing to share?

4-6 WEEKS DEPENDING ON HOW YOU LIKE YOUR PICKLES. NEW DILL ARE CLOSER TO 4 WEEKS. OLD DILL ARE 6 WEEKS.

I USE A BASIC PICKLING RECIPE. I DO ADD SOME ALUM TO MINE FOR CRUNCHINESS. EXPERIMENT WITH DIFFERENT PEPPERS TO GET THE SPICINESS YOU LIKE.

LET ME FIND THE RECIPE I USE AND I'LL POST IT.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
4-6 WEEKS DEPENDING ON HOW YOU LIKE YOUR PICKLES. NEW DILL ARE CLOSER TO 4 WEEKS. OLD DILL ARE 6 WEEKS.

I USE A BASIC PICKLING RECIPE. I DO ADD SOME ALUM TO MINE FOR CRUNCHINESS. EXPERIMENT WITH DIFFERENT PEPPERS TO GET THE SPICINESS YOU LIKE.

LET ME FIND THE RECIPE I USE AND I'LL POST IT.
Thanks, I'd appreciate that

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
anybody got suggestions for edible fruits/vegetables i can grow indoors? i tried a lemon tree way back and didn't have too much success. i got grow tents but space is at a real premium, i can't really do anything taller than 15".

also it has to be self pollinating, gardening's my lazy hobby and i refuse to do anything more than hand pollinate :pachaha:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
anybody got suggestions for edible fruits/vegetables i can grow indoors? i tried a lemon tree way back and didn't have too much success. i got grow tents but space is at a real premium, i can't really do anything taller than 15".

also it has to be self pollinating, gardening's my lazy hobby and i refuse to do anything more than hand pollinate :pachaha:
X1cK69c.jpeg

i1OVivK.jpeg

IN MY BASEMENT NOW.

EDIT: THE LETTUCE PIC IS OLD.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Growing jalapeños (starting to bud peppers now), cilantro, an avocado tree, magnolia tree, squash, chard, purple carrots, Brussel sprouts, aloe Vera, sunflowers, sweet peppers, and basil right now

Raining like crazy where I'm at in Florida and the yard is wild flooded. Moved em all under the porch cover for the moment since most are potted

Last edited: