Official Coli Gardening Thread..Vegetables/Fruits/Herbs/Spices..Freshest Thread Ever

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
AND MY ORCHID.
s0xinlk.jpg
lookin happy and healthy breh, here's some of my phals (last one is a cattleya). also what kinda keyboard is that?

edit: i see you with the pvc monitor stand (?) :russ: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/my-name-is-mr-snifles-and-im-addicted-to-pvc.786984/
phaels.jpg

more_phaels.jpg

c_purpurata.jpeg

Last edited:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@MR. SNIFLES check on that rosemary breh. those lower leaves + the curling may not bode well for the rest of your plants. dont wanna harbor and spread pests, if thats whats going on

Everything else is looking really good!

Yeah, them shyts curling like Nikola Volkoff boots.. What are u feeding them Fam? It looks like 1 of ya babies is potassium defficient and the other needs a shot of Cal Mag

Props....U off to a good start :salute:@MR. SNIFLES

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
@MR. SNIFLES check on that rosemary breh. those lower leaves + the curling may not bode well for the rest of your plants. dont wanna harbor and spread pests, if thats whats going on

Everything else is looking really good!

IT'S LACK OF HUMIDITY. I JUST PUT IT IN THE TENT AND THE LEAVES ARE UNCURLING FROM THE TOP DOWN. I'M KEEPING AN EYE ON IT NOW.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Yeah, them shyts curling like Nikola Volkoff boots.. What are u feeding them Fam? It looks like 1 of ya babies is potassium defficient and the other needs a shot of Cal Mag

Props....U off to a good start :salute:@MR. SNIFLES

I GOT THOSE FROM A FRIEND WHO GAVE UP ON THEM. THEY GOT LEFT IN SOME BAD SOIL. I REPOTTED THEM AND NEW LEAVES ARE GROWING. I'M PRUNING THE BAD LEAVES AS NEW ONES GROW.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Daps
I cleaned out my raised beds, added another one, and filled them up.

tomatoes, broccoli, peppers, and cucumbers

The tomatoes are from a couple of plants, and some seedlings I started inside. The cucumbers will be from seed. And I started some watermelons from seed inside too, which took at least 2 months to break through, but I didn’t have them under lights, they were just sitting on the radiator in the kitchen.

:francis:

But they look good for now.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
This might be my favorite thread. The weather just got good where I'm at. I have some strawberries, raspberries, a small blueberry shrub all given to me from my neighbour.

Onions, tomatoes, and cabbage that I hope come back again this year.

The mint I planted is starting to spread like wildfire.