Official Coli Gardening Thread..Vegetables/Fruits/Herbs/Spices..Freshest Thread Ever

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
mt4MudR
mt4MudR.jpg

YOU GOTTA RIGHT CLICK ON THE IMAGE AND COPY IMAGE ADDRESS. THEN PASTE IT IN THE INSERT IMAGE BOX.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
What y’all using to host pics? I got some things growing, I wanna show y’all

Got some sweet peas they took off the quickest, cilantro, sweet peppers, lettuce, watermelon, cucumber, spinach, onion, corn, broccoli

this my first time growing
:patrice:
Did you start these from seed? That picture you have looks amazing.
Did you live in the south?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
:salute:
Okay, nice it’s perfect weather conditions all year round.
What growing medium did you use to grow your seeedlings and how many hours of light do you give your plants?

I germinated them and dropped them in the seed starter shyts until they started sprouting, then into these pots

I got other pics but I can’t upload em right, got some cilantro, peppers, watermelon, spinach, corn, weed etc

i need to find a nice size box to transfer them all in

I dropped some lavender too but they didn’t sprout

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
way too lazy to take pics of the lime haha. but here's the progress on my latest succulent grow tent, all i got in it for now is a ponytail palm that needs a lotta tlc and a petunia from my grandmama's garden. once i get done with the actual tent and of all its hvac shyt i'm adding two more shelves to this and filling it with 2-4" succs.
yAuQIul.jpg
and a few of my echeveria, mostly grown from infancy. e. pulidonis:
HgpO54V.jpg
4XpJxMa.jpg
e. ratam, e. agavoides "red witch"
jQGQDC7.jpg
e. purporeum
56mJq6R.jpg
e. agavoides "romeo"
XvaTkP2.jpg
and a baby red witch
qhaKgmf.jpg

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
way too lazy to take pics of the lime haha. but here's the progress on my latest succulent grow tent, all i got in it for now is a ponytail palm that needs a lotta tlc and a petunia from my grandmama's garden. once i get done with the actual tent and of all its hvac shyt i'm adding two more shelves to this and filling it with 2-4" succs.
yAuQIul.jpg
and a few of my echeveria, mostly grown from infancy. e. pulidonis:
HgpO54V.jpg
4XpJxMa.jpg
e. ratam, e. agavoides "red witch"
jQGQDC7.jpg
e. purporeum
56mJq6R.jpg
e. agavoides "romeo"
XvaTkP2.jpg
and a baby red witch
qhaKgmf.jpg

NICE.

DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE YOU GOT THOSE LIGHTS FROM IN THE FIRST PIC? DO YOU LIKE THEM?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
NICE.

DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE YOU GOT THOSE LIGHTS FROM IN THE FIRST PIC? DO YOU LIKE THEM?

haven't owned them long enough to have an opinion on them. but the mounts that come with them are for actual shelves not wire shelves, you'd need a bunch of really thin s-hooks to hang it off wire. i got lucky and they were the same length as my shelf so they're just held up by tension.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

haven't owned them long enough to have an opinion on them. but the mounts that come with them are for actual shelves not wire shelves, you'd need a bunch of really thin s-hooks to hang it off wire. i got lucky and they were the same length as my shelf so they're just held up by tension.

OKAY THANKS.

DaNatural

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, started back in late March, I think.
This year I got onions, cantaloupe, tomatoes, and carrots.

Bed 1- Onions/Carrots
The closest shoots are onions.

These are the carrot tops, can barely see them.
WzrWEdF.jpg

Bed 2- I only planted onions. The cataloupe, I planted last year. When i started watering the onion seeds, the cantaloupe came up. Didnt have the heart to chop em, so it's gonna be survival of the fittest.
NLw4nIF.jpg

Bed 3- Just cantaloupe
3Osc1sZ.jpg

Tomatoes
QY3g6In.jpg

Couple of trees. I posted them last year. I decided to fertilize in Feb. Put too much and they pretty much died. The stalk was still green so I chopped all the branches and left the stalk. Here they are now. One of em actually did die, RIP. The other tree is in the background of the tomato. All minis, blood orange, orange and lemon I think. Never had anything against caterpillars until I got trees. Amazing how much of a leaf they can devour in a day.
6bep10s.jpg
ARqTQ8p.jpg

Had a nice lavender, forget what kind. Had a loud smell which is good for me because my sense of smell is horrible. Wifey got a dog and he started using it as a fire hydrant.
FSZbxF1.jpg

Was gonna post the stuff you blow but read the OP and stopped, LOL.
Ill update in a couple of weeks, these pics are about a week old.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Ok, started back in late March, I think.
This year I got onions, cantaloupe, tomatoes, and carrots.

Bed 1- Onions/Carrots
The closest shoots are onions.

These are the carrot tops, can barely see them.
WzrWEdF.jpg

Bed 2- I only planted onions. The cataloupe, I planted last year. When i started watering the onion seeds, the cantaloupe came up. Didnt have the heart to chop em, so it's gonna be survival of the fittest.
NLw4nIF.jpg

Bed 3- Just cantaloupe
3Osc1sZ.jpg

Tomatoes
QY3g6In.jpg

Couple of trees. I posted them last year. I decided to fertilize in Feb. Put too much and they pretty much died. The stalk was still green so I chopped all the branches and left the stalk. Here they are now. One of em actually did die, RIP. The other tree is in the background of the tomato. All minis, blood orange, orange and lemon I think. Never had anything against caterpillars until I got trees. Amazing how much of a leaf they can devour in a day.
6bep10s.jpg
ARqTQ8p.jpg

Had a nice lavender, forget what kind. Had a loud smell which is good for me because my sense of smell is horrible. Wifey got a dog and he started using it as a fire hydrant.
FSZbxF1.jpg

Was gonna post the stuff you blow but read the OP and stopped, LOL.
Ill update in a couple of weeks, these pics are about a week old.

OOOH THEM CANTALOUPES AND TOMATOES GONNA BE GOOD.