Official Coli Gardening Thread..Vegetables/Fruits/Herbs/Spices..Freshest Thread Ever

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Do you run a 16/8 cycle? How long have you been growing indoors?

I JUST STARTED. I'M ONLY LIKE 9 DAYS IN. I JUST TRANSPLANTED MY LIL SPROUTS INTO THEIR CONTAINERS. RIGHT NOW I'M RUNNING 12/12. SWITCHING TO 16/8 TOMORROW. I USE ALEXA TO CONTROL MY SYSTEM. IT WILL TRANSITION TO 16/8 OVER THE COURSE OF THE NEXT 4 DAYS.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
Ive been getting whooped on. This sun and heat don’t want to act right. My bell pepper seedlings been the same size for like 3 weeks.
:mjcry:

My compost looking real healthy though.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Ive been getting whooped on. This sun and heat don’t want to act right. My bell pepper seedlings been the same size for like 3 weeks.
:mjcry:

My compost looking real healthy though.

IT BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES. MY UNCLE'S PEPPERS ARE ALWAYS GIVING HIM PROBLEMS. I DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT GROWING THEM BUT I REMEMBER HIM ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
APRIL 30
VsCdR3U.jpg

MAY 13
KuTSKl5.jpg

I MADE SOME MISTAKES WITH THIS GROUP. I HAD SOME ROOT ROT IN THE BEGINNING. RUNNING 2 DIFFERENT SIZE NET CUPS HURT ME A LITTLE BIT.

THE ROOTS ON SOME PLANTS GREW MUCH FASTER AND THE STARTED TO CHOKE BECAUSE THE WATER HADN'T DROPPED YET. I JUST MOVE THOSE TO THEIR OWN CONTAINERS AND THE ALL WAS GOOD. IT WAS SLOW AT FIRST BUT I DITCHED THE KRATKY METHOD AND INTRODUCED SOME AERATION. THEY HAVE BEEN GOOD SINCE.

8pzXVlk.jpg

I DUCT TAPED SOME 2 LITER BOTTLES AND CUT THE TOPS OFF FOR AN EMERGENCY FIX FOR THE ONES WITH THE LONG ROOTS.

GONNA START GERMINATION ON SOME TOMATOES THIS WEEK. I NEED YO HIT UP FIREHOUSE SUBS TO GET CHEAP BUCKETS.

Daps
Started germinating 12 tomato seeds last week. Looks like only one of my seedlings is coming up so far.

I gave up on my seedlings, and just bought some plants from Lowe’s, including baby carrots.

I needed something to look at.

:hubie:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
What y’all using to host pics? I got some things growing, I wanna show y’all

Got some sweet peas they took off the quickest, cilantro, sweet peppers, lettuce, watermelon, cucumber, spinach, onion, corn, broccoli

this my first time growing