Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I love how non-seriously this show takes itself in regard to actual real martial arts.

Miyagi-do is pretty much washing cars and painting houses and Eagle Fang is punching tires and throwing cinder blocks. Yet that somehow turns into advance karate techniques prioritizing offensive and defensive styles. Also let’s not forget advance weapons demonstrations and board breaking.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kenny is a Savage lol
Lowkey its him thats gonna be close to becoming the next "Terry"

FH-b-6GXsAEb_m_
'
tumblr_inline_p75rzsS7xl1t54ksn_500.gifv

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this show. The episodes are too short tho. You can finish the whole season in the sitting of like 2 movies then you gotta wait a year and some change for another season. I know it ain’t that big of a budget to film this show

Ain’t no way this show should be as good as it is. I was rootin for Cobra Kai to win so we can get more seasons

I wonder if they’re ever gonna bring the chick from The Next Karate Kid in since they have characters from all the other films

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I thought the Robby and Kenny relationship was dope. I thought the tie in with Kenny's brother made it work. Kenny's bro respected Robby, and I thought Robby's affection for Kenny was a great way of showing that Robby had a lot of the best parts of his father within him (the desire to mentor and help out kids that are getting bullied.)

Robby and Kenny's dynamic was one of my favorite things of season 4. And I'd love to see more of Kenny's brother in season 5, and maybe see if he gets into Karate himself.
This was the best Robby's been in the show. Part of that is because he really didnt have great chemistry with any other character in the show for real.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Wonder what'll happen next season. Feels like Miguel is officially done with karate. And I Think Robbie will switch back over. He never bought into the "Cobra Kai" mentality anyway. He's too nice by nature. Which is why Terry thought he was a fakkit from the jump. When Robbie wished Tori good luck on her finals match Terry looked back at him like get your soft ass outta here :rudy:.....it's obvious Terry sees Kenny as the future. He should make a good villian next season. Dude just wanted to play videogames and fukk pawgs but Lapusso just couldn't let him live. Like father like son. Now they're gonna be in a world of Payne :demonic:

:laff: