Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Yeah, Thomas Ian Griffith (Terry Silver actor) is an official martial arts guy. You can easily tell way back in TKK3 when he's doing his kata and shyt. His kicks are still quite clean and solid at his what...60+ years of age. He the most official karate/ma main cast member throughout all of the movies and show (tho the Mike Barnes actor was also of official karate ilk), aside from Jackie Chan:patrice:, if you counting that movie:mjpls::aicmon:...which none of us do.:martin::camby:

Funny how duke completely gave up all acting and everything like over 20 years ago and they were able to pull him back in for this joint and he pulls it off effortless and bringing new dimensions to the character to boot.
He’s actually younger than Ralph Macchio in real life by a year

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Two years and I stated that already in the thread, lol.
According to IMDB:
Ralph Macchio was born November 4, 1961
Thomas Ian Griffith was born March 18, 1962

But I think we can agree the main point is that Griffith isn’t some elderly man close in age to the guy who plays Kreese

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Hawk
won this whole fukkIN THING :demonic:
x594wvJd-hkk58ny2J1q58ZgSwK_AKAAApBrboqw2WQ.gif

what a redemption story for the kid. Champ and his girl’s got a girlfriend like Young dro :takedat:

Big_Carl

Rookie
Daps
Everybody that “owned” Cobrai Kai got swindled at the end of a season… at this rate Kenny gonna end up owning it through a series of calculated events…

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think you pull it on the jump, but don't feel/realize it till you are in the air.

At least that's what it felt like when it happened to me.
Definitely. The worst pull I ever had was the highest I ever jumped in my life. Right as I jumped I felt the pull in my back area. Physically it felt like the rest of my body went in the air but my back was tethered to the ground. Half my forearm was over the rim as I grabbed a rebound. My ass crumpled to the ground soon as I landed.

I loved the season and thought some of the fights were great. Especially Eli/Robbie. I hope Lapusso gets bullied all next season.