Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Yeah, like someone said earlier, this has no reason to be good..but it is

Watched 1 ep...then binged the whole season. It's easy watching

It's cool how when you first see Terry, he doesn't look like Terry. But by the end when he puts his hair in the ponytail, wears the black & the personality returns :wow:

He really is the live action Snowflame, lol

Snow.jpg

And i thought Kenny was going to be related to...

Karate-kid.jpg

-they used the 'Larusso is the real bully' story for his son

-i like the callbacks with characters from previous seasons

-Johnny at the school recruiting on some
full

-also his cooking gave me diarrhea just watching

-also crazy how Johnny didn't even know who Terry was. He must've really hit rock bottom at that time

-the Star Wars reference was well done. Some of the story line is definitely a parallel to it

-Bloodsport reference!

-Kenny stalking them in the library was well done, on some horror movie shyt

-the karate committee arguing with each other was funny. Will someone please give the announcer some t-outliners & witch hazel for his neck :picard:

-I was rooting for Cobra Kai. Tory got screwed twice from Daniel's wife. Losing her job & the talk before the fight

-i understand the reasoning with Terry taking over, but paying the ref is kinda a cheap way out. They could've won it fair

-i guess Chozen fronts Daniel with a new school

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This show is soon good and I'm glad it's coming back. My wife finally caught it and now she wants to run it all the way back. A few posters have said this show has no reason to be this good. But it hits and it hits good. Especially for us 40+ brehs who loved the original movies

im on the younger side but I used to always watch these movies growing up so this is just pure :ohlawd: for me too

show is pretty popular across all age groups which is cool :ehh:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I thought the season was pretty decent but was it me or was there hardly any development of the story line from the the previous season, just a bunch of fukk shyt going on for no reason :russ:

EDIT: I thought it was an 8 episode season, guess i got 2 episodes left...

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Do you have know a lot about the OG film to watch this?

Nah. They show a decent amount of flashbacks for you to fill in the gaps, but they don't rely on em at all. Before I caught on, I really only remembered the 1st two Karate Kid movies in some detail but it's still been all Gucci. Plus, if u really want to, u can just take a shortcut and go read the Wiki's real quick lol.