Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This show is so good.

A couple thoughts:

They’re gonna be printing money when this goes to regular degular tv syndication.

Just found out after watching this for years that Will Smith is an exec producer. I’m glad Jaden isn’t in this. Lol.

I loved the Kenny arc. I wish we could have seen more of him giving LaPusso and his homie Adonis the beats.

Robbie was actually enjoyable this season. Keep him away from Sam.

I like Miguel and Daniel’s relationship.

They introduced some great new characters and they’re doing a good job balancing them but hopefully we get more screen time next season from the og side characters: fat black kid, little asian guy and Burt.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Johnny is one of the funniest characters on TV. "This was a big waste of time. I even learned feminism." :mjlol:

Just found out after watching this for years that Will Smith is an exec producer. I’m glad Jaden isn’t in this. Lol.

That's because I believe Will owns the actual rights to everything Karate Kid (he bought them while producing Jaden's movie). The guys behind Cobra Kai did an interview detailing how they had to pitch the show to Will's brother (he handles the mundane production side of Will's business). They prepared an elaborate explanation of how Jaden's movie would fit into the scheme, but Will's brother didn't give a shyt, and more or less allowed them use the Karate Kid IP as they wished.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Johnny is one of the funniest characters on TV. "This was a big waste of time. I even learned feminism." :mjlol:

That's because I believe Will owns the actual rights to everything Karate Kid (he bought them while producing Jaden's movie). The guys behind Cobra Kai did an interview detailing how they had to pitch the show to Will's brother (he handles the mundane production side of Will's business). They prepared an elaborate explanation of how Jaden's movie would fit into the scheme, but Will's brother didn't give a shyt, and more or less allowed them use the Karate Kid IP as they wished.

That’s a baller move to own this IP. Like when MJ bought the Beatles catalogue.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
On episode 7...terry should be a BIGGER a$$hole than he is right now...i hope he gets back on his

terry-silver-karate-kid.gif

3cba0169dca6e87630d58aae80d70ebc8ee89d49.gifv

steez

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Past two weeks watched S2-S4..the show is to good. Terry , Hawk , and Kenny definitely my favorites after everything is done..
Terry crazy af and Krease messed up with not watching his back around him but probably didn’t know how he was torturing Daniel in the movie..
:russ: At the LaPusso kids thinking they hot shyt and then getting dealt with in the end