Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
this season was gold...silver is even more of a sociopath than kreese...he was playing chess while others were playing checkers

the karate in this shyt was sharp...you can tell these cats were training hard...outside of miguel...man needs to re learn 2 words "im full"

johnny was comedic gold....my woman never watched any of the karate kid flicks but she binged this shyt with me so now she wants to watch those now

I even noticed Sam's punches looked better. The cast put in some work

Love the Kenny storyline. Think they realize the main cast is getting older and they are getting the next crop of students ready.

I'm binging the hell out of this shyt. :ohlawd:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just finished the last ep. of the new season. I haven't binged a show this quick since...shyt, ever, lol! Season was great. I kinda had a feeling it was going to end that way a bit, but it was still some good twists in it. Loving the new kid Kenny too and the tie in with his brother, was perfect. The actor seems to be among the better ones too, both in actual acting and in his karate display. Low-key, the MVP of the season, both due to his story arcs, development, acting and all that. Him taking his just desserts on LaPusso:russ: was something to see for sure.:blessed::whoo::wow: Terry Silver was magnificent!:banderas: Johnny still foolish.:mjlol: And by god, they even got the feels in this season.:to:

The Hawk and Robby fight was actually really well choreographed. And I agree, overall, it does seem like a lot of the actors stepped up their martial arts display a bit. It's not perfect by any means, but you can see the improvements for sure and a few stand-out moments between them. Can't wait for season 5.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
rewatching part 3 after binging S4, since I ain't watch it in years...
nice to tie in silver's bribing ways

forgot he did that in 3

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This nikka Miguel still a terrible actor. That crying face when he put Johnny to bed T5 “is this nikka serious” moments of this series (and there’s been plenty). This season (I’m on E8) been predictable af but I ain’t even mad at it

low key, I need this nikka Daryl to be a villain in the DCU/MCU

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the last ep. of the new season. I haven't binged a show this quick since...shyt, ever, lol! Season was great. I kinda had a feeling it was going to end that way a bit, but it was still some good twists in it. Loving the new kid Kenny too and the tie in with his brother, was perfect. The actor seems to be among the better ones too, both in actual acting and in his karate display. Low-key, the MVP of the season, both due to his story arcs, development, acting and all that. Him taking his just desserts on LaPusso:russ: was something to see for sure.:blessed::whoo::wow:

"Get ready for high school next year cause you're gonna be in a world of Payne!" :demonic:

That smile he gave LaPusso. :picard: Homie better start waxing them cars at his pops dealership immediately.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Episode 2

:mjlol: LaPusso i don't why that cracks me up so much

Better for Justin to learn that lesson now. lusting and chasing after these pawgs will only lead you down a path of self-destruction :ufdup: