Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been on board since season 1 but this seriously has no business being as good as it is. Each time you even start to think it's taking itself to seriously, something funny or cheesy happens or vice versa. They haven't missed yet. The highs of Stranger Things are higher but overall this might be the best Netflix has going.
I was going to write a similar post ! It’s crazy how good and cohesive this show is . Telling a new story while being true to its roots and not taking itself so serious . I finished the whole season and Damn silver the goat

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Even though she hasn't done anything noteworthy in a minute, I would be shocked if they could get Hilary Swank on board.

:patrice: I'd be surprised if she turned down an offer to return. Not like she's doing any high tier shyt right now. Last movie I saw her in was Fatale :dead: and She already starred in some Netflix originals some would say were mid.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this season was gold...silver is even more of a sociopath than kreese...he was playing chess while others were playing checkers

the karate in this shyt was sharp...you can tell these cats were training hard...outside of miguel...man needs to re learn 2 words "im full"

johnny was comedic gold....my woman never watched any of the karate kid flicks but she binged this shyt with me so now she wants to watch those now