Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Daniel is THAT nikka that be like "hey, chill out dude, she's a female" when other couples argue
Ok...

But they weren’t a couple anymore what don’t you nikkas seem to understand:mjlol:

The same shyt literally happened between their kids and miguel in the show:gucci:
Nah its fukk daniel all day
Ok

But these nikkas are basically both the same

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Johnny ruined his life by being a simp and doing stupid/fukk shyt but it’s fukk Daniel:mjlol:

I fukks with both of them. Daniel more of a father to Johnny son than Johnny ever was :wow:

Johnny still begging Daniel for a rematch 30 years later:gucci:

Theres a lot of shyt yall missin just because yall hate daniel but idc... dope show, I’m in for the second season

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok...

But they weren’t a couple anymore what don’t you nikkas seem to understand:mjlol:

The same shyt literally happened between their kids and miguel in the show:gucci:

Ok

But these nikkas are basically both the same
You ain't never seen me cape for Miguel weak ass. Robby a real one tho

And ex's argue all the time. shyt ain't new. I wish a nikka would try to check me while I'm talking sternly to my ex

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Johnny did show growth, very true the show is basically about him firstly...

What growth did Daniel need to show? He did what he was supposed to do, help took care of Miyagi until the end, built an empires out of nothing, raised his ungrateful ass kids and had a down ass wife.

He also took in a kid that he didn’t even know nothing about and changed his life... what else was he supposed to be doing?

In fact, he showed his darker side by trying to sabatoge Johnny multiple times but that was only after dude was drawing dikks on shyt and Daniel found out. And after his wife checked him on it he fell back but his hatred for Cobra Kai isn’t going anywhere.

His hatred for Cobra Kai had his daughter hide shyt, not his “holier than thou” attitude. His holy attitude came from Miyagi who taught him completely different method of Karate that centered more on peace, defense, and balance.

But nikkas act like his hatred came from nowhere lmao. Imo, it wasn’t necessary but at the same time all he was doing is what Cobra Kai teaches and showing “No Mercy” in trying to bury dude (when honestly, he actually let it go after they entered the tournament).

But Daniels more vicious side was his character arc this season and I thought it was dope.

Maybe he could have become a little less judgmental, even his daughter calls him out on it and he replies, don't deal with those kids causing the tension in her relationship with Miguel. Johnny did that after Danny was messing with him, he shows up to the gym just to warn him about a situation he did not fully understand and condemn Johnny for the same thing Miyagi did for him in the first film. Johnny does the dikk thing after Johnny once again chastises him at the high school before he finds his pupil/surrogate son beaten down by the same kids that Danny was :cape:. He did not let it go after the tourney he started a dojo and essentially is waiting for a fight despite Johnny at the end apologizing to Robbie and holding his head down during Miguel actions because he knows they weren't necessary, same for hawk. Danny won't change because he does have a holier than thou attitude stemming from his method of karate, just because your style is passive does not mean it is superior to any other style or even suitable for every individual. Johnny is a fukk up but an effort to change should be applauded, Danny has everything that life can give him and yet he wants to mess with a dude he fought 34 years ago just to prove he is the better sensei.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I've still only seen the first 2 "free" episodes, but it's pretty funny to see the change in reaction in this thread from the first page when this was announced to now.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
You ain't never seen me cape for Miguel weak ass. Robby a real one tho

And ex's argue all the time. shyt ain't new. I wish a nikka would try to check me while I'm talking sternly to my ex

Man, Miguel and Hawk had me :win: at the end but Robby his character arc is too bland for me. Real talk Danny should of minded his business and the Miguel situation was slightly different in that the dude was roasting her in front of the entire cafeteria and tried to get audience participation inviting people into the situation to begin with.
Johnny ruined his life by being a simp and doing stupid/fukk shyt but it’s fukk Daniel:mjlol:

I fukks with both of them. Daniel more of a father to Johnny son than Johnny ever was :wow:

Johnny still begging Daniel for a rematch 30 years later:gucci:

Theres a lot of shyt yall missin just because yall hate daniel but idc... dope show, I’m in for the second season

Both characters want to fight one another again, let's not act that is a one sided affair. Johnny is just straight up about it while Danny is being passive aggressive about it.

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
loved it. can't wait for season 2. Johnny still about that life...
karate-villain.gif