Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
fukking :dead: at johnny explaining to miguel how Daniel bullied his way to Ally.

They had to base that scene off this old youtube video

LOL he laughed out so much, particularly that whole "pushed him down a hill" thing and taking turns doing roundhouse kicks on him.

"How about a front kick Johnny?"

This one is pretty funny too.

KARATE KID–THE MISUNDERSTOOD: JOHNNY LAWRENCE

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Thread title would be cleaner as Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues

Like on the poster

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I enjoyed it immensely. This was a reboot done extremely well, that theory about Daniel being the real bully makes a lot more sense now. Johnny and Miguel's relationship is a perfect modern take on Daniel/Miyagi's relationship. 30 minutes was the perfect runtime, hope they don't try to do too much with season 2. Keep it simple.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Just finished it. Dope series. Someone needs to smack the shyt outta of Daniel's fat ass son. Can't stand that little shyt. Robbie's character got staler further down the season series went. Dude just seems robotic as an actor and he looks too much like Shawn from Boy Meets World. Its not helping his case that he acts like Shawn on the show too .

Daniel was a bytch to me back in 1984 and he's still a bytch now. Just :mindblown: how he still can't get over what happened over three decades ago more than Johnny, despite cashing in on his win and having a successful career . Dude stayed hating on Johnny trying to get ahead every episode.

Liked how Miguel, Hawk and the girl on Cobra Kai's characters developed during the season.

We need more shows like this today. Someone earlier mentioned how Cobra Kai has that old "in your face" 80s flair to it and they're not kidding.

:mjlol: on how Johnny told Miguel his side of the story between his beef with Daniel from back in the day .

I hope they explore Daniel's daughter more next season and less of Robbie's .

They shot the tournament scene excellent. From Cobra Kai's entrance to the final . The flashbacks from the tournament back in the day were cool .

Glad I grabbed a six pack of "The Banquet Beer" before I watched the final two episodes. :ahh:

That ending :banderas:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
It wasn’t a big moment but my favorite part of the whole series might be when Miguel asked Johnny if there was any particular way he wanted him to wash the windows in the dojo and Johnny was like, “No I don’t give a shyt”. :russ: Had me dyin brehs :laff:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Just finished it. Dope series. Someone needs to smack the shyt outta of Daniel's fat ass son. Can't stand that little shyt. Robbie's character got staler further down the season series went. Dude just seems robotic as an actor and he looks too much like Shawn from Boy Meets World. Its not helping his case that he acts like Shawn on the show too .

Daniel was a bytch to me back in 1984 and he's still a bytch now. Just :mindblown: how he still can't get over what happened over three decades ago more than Johnny, despite cashing in on his win and having a successful career . Dude stayed hating on Johnny trying to get ahead every episode.

Liked how Miguel, Hawk and the girl on Cobra Kai's characters developed during the season.

We need more shows like this today. Someone earlier mentioned how Cobra Kai has that old "in your face" 80s flair to it and they're not kidding.

:mjlol: on how Johnny told Miguel his side of the story between his beef with Daniel from back in the day .

I hope they explore Daniel's daughter more next season and less of Robbie's .

They shot the tournament scene excellent. From Cobra Kai's entrance to the final . The flashbacks from the tournament back in the day were cool .

Glad I grabbed a six pack of "The Banquet Beer" before I watched the final two episodes. :ahh:

That ending :banderas:

Next season they are but I hope she gets called out for her behavior because throughout the first season she plays the victim and is giving a pass despite everything that happens to her. She quite literally watches her oldest friend get bully relentless and is like sorry and then they are best friends again.