Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Just finished binge watching.

I have nothing bad to say about the show, i loved it, no episode drags and no filler.

Im ready for season 2, is there confirmation its happening tho?

Btw
Man :pacspit: daniel again, now he took johnnys son :to:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Man I just finished watching the season. I don’t know about y’all but it was great. I think there was plenty of layers to the story and I like that you got to know Johnny more. It really humanized him and you root for him. It’s weird because there are no good guys or bad guys. They all fukked up in a way and got problems. Really dope series.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Brehs im 5 episodes in and its fukk Daniel all day every day. Does this bully never stop :wtf:

Man had a whole dinner just to get the rent raised on a dojo he doesn't like and then gloats afterwards to Johnny's face as if he didn't know what happened and i am thinking this is supposed to be a hero. Dude is messing with him just because he can.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man I just finished watching the season. I don’t know about y’all but it was great. I think there was plenty of layers to the story and I like that you got to know Johnny more. It really humanized him and you root for him. It’s weird because there are no good guys or bad guys. They all fukked up in a way and got problems. Really dope series.
Basically

I finished it too. Loved the show

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man had a whole dinner just to get the rent raised on a dojo he doesn't like and then gloats afterwards to Johnny's face as if he didn't know what happened and i am thinking this is supposed to be a hero. Dude is messing with him just because he can.

This series proves that Daniel-son was always like this.... and his cousin worse. Johnny been stuck with a raw deal his entire like, SMH.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
The evolution of both Miguel and Hawk :picard::wow:

That was the most interesting part, they straight up have Johnny going :whoa: at the end. I hope they don't turn them straight into the villains next season because that would be boring as hell especially if they turn the Samantha and Robbie the main protagonist on some :mjpls: shyt. If they do a season 2 it would be interesting seeing Johnny trying to reel them back in after this tournament to prevent them from going down the wrong path and having to deal with his former sensei and father figure. But i ain't going to lie when Miguel and Hawk had their :demonic: moments i was like :myman:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished. Overall I wasn't expecting much when I started but the amount of character development is grade A shyt. It's always interesting and none of the characters are good or bad. All of the characters are realistic and you really want to see everyone shine. I can't wait for season 2

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:picard:Idk why people keep saying Daniel was the bad guy

All this shyt showed was there were no good or bad guys really.

Lets not act like Daniel was just kicking his own ass or Johnny wasn’t being a miguel-esque dikk to everyone in the original movie.

Then his extremely vague description of what happened in the 80’s when talking to miguel was just:mjlol:.

Lets also not forget skipping out on his own kid for 16 years...

I love the show for the way it humanizes Johnny, showed a different side of Daniel, and showed the radical and extreme changes in the kids that they were teaching because of what they were teaching but Johnny was still a dikkhead.

Dude was racists, a drunk, neglectful father, etc. He did get better and showed that he was much more than that as well, but lets act like Johnny was an angel. Daniel did do some grimy shyt and hated Johnny but he was there for his kids, a family man, built an empire out of nothing, gave people chances, was there for Johnnys kid (even though Johnny was there for miguel) etc.

It honestly just showed that despite how different the 2 were they were very similar