Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Daps
You'd be surprised how many are clueless.
my bro is 30 plus and knows nothing about computers. Never had a facebook , never had a twitter etc. Hes knows youtube and thats it .

Spoilers:::::

Hawks face turn was obvious when he started getting heated how kreese ran things . You could see it.
Loved season 3 , its cheesy but so entertaining. I cant stand robby or daniel.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah but he's too young for that excuse. There's no amount of plot armor that can make up for that type of cheap writing.
The show is all comedy bruh. They even make fun of people doing karate because its so 80s. The show is a blast from the past and Johnny represents that disconnect between eras, kind of like a man frozen in time. I thought it was obvious what they were doing but some of yall take the show too serious. :russ:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
The show is all comedy bruh. They even make fun of people doing karate because its so 80s. The show is a blast from the past and Johnny represents that disconnect between eras, kind of like a man frozen in time. I thought it was obvious what they were doing but some of yall take the show too serious. :russ:

for real :russ: I just turn off my brain and enjoy the fukkkery. Love this shyt:wow:

I need more over the top fukkkery like the house brawl and school fight :lolbron:

I think I be low key coming in here looking for sexy pics of sam and tory out of character *hint, hint*

Tory has those things :takedat::takedat:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Goddamn I hate Tory's face, somebody please snap her neck:scust:

I refuse to believe Johnny is so :flabbynsick: he doesnt know what the internet is. Idc how depressed and drunk your were throught your 20's and 30's you not making to 2017 not knowing ANYTHING about computers.

Breh I worked on a help desk for years. You'd be surprised how clueless people really are. And EVERYBODY at my job worked at least 40 hours a week, in front of a computer.:francis:

Daps
Reppin
My Set

Breh I worked on a help desk for years. You'd be surprised how clueless people really are. And EVERYBODY at my job worked at least 40 hours a week, in front of a computer.:francis:

The internet tho breh...this nikka knew what an email was when he was talking to the fat girl about getting picked on and knew emails were sent via computer but my nikka doesn't know what the internet is ?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Hillary Swank somewhere waiting on her call for a cameo. Her character gonna show up like

:birdman: yeah I got tought 2 pleighboi. Heres some mo shyt u ain't learn that you about to learn for some extra plot armor.
Followed by Jackie chan and jayden Smith talkinbout we made this franchise cool again.. With better fight scenes..

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

:usure:

SzRxZ00yZ29LbmplV0Zza3NBclAuanBn.jpg