Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Kreese is doing a really good job playing the villain but it still couldn't take my mind of the fact that he's pushing 80.

As much of a bad guy as he's playing, it still didn't feel right watching Johnny Lawrence ground and pound 75 year old man :russ:

Then Daniel comes in and beats the shyt out of him too :dead:

Kreese and his stuntman are doing a really good job with fight scenes though :ehh:

Ralph Macchio and Sam on the other hand are WOATs, almost Game of Thrones Sand Snakes fight level of bad :picard:
Ralph has definitely always looked awkward in fight scenes since day 1

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I refuse to believe Johnny is so :flabbynsick: he doesnt know what the internet is. Idc how depressed and drunk your were throught your 20's and 30's you not making to 2017 not knowing ANYTHING about computers.

I agree...it’s become a hilarious running joke tho...I’m laughing at this cuz I was talking to pops who’s in his 70s and he mentioned something about hashtags which caught me off guard cuz I didn’t think he knew about that...then I remembered when johnny called them hash browns :mjlol:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Kreese is definitely the highlight for me in season 3. Breh be on his Thanos saying shyt like...

*mocks lawrence or larusso* and they respond with ah you're not worth it.

cobra-kai-kreese.jpg

Oh but you will... it is... inevitable...

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah but he's too young for that excuse. There's no amount of plot armor that can make up for that type of cheap writing.

Trust me, he's not. As someone that works with people of a lot 50+ crowd, all in different states in the NE...you'd be amazed how many adults tell me "i don't know how to operate that" "I don't even know how to get there", "my daughter/son/grandchild does all of that type of stuff for me." I'm talking about the simplest things..from resetting to making sure it's plugged in, and turned on. Some don't even know how to take a picture, let alone send as an email...It's also that they don't want to/cannot learn.

it's the main reason I don't want to work directly with people anymore.

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
its great to see how much love this show gets now that it's on netflix. when it was on youtube, what i feared was that it would be cancelled after the first season.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I'm saving the last 2 eps, I know it's gonna be a year before S4.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I went HAM and finished this whole series in 2 and a half days.

I love it so much. Season 3 wasn't as captivating as the first 2 as many indicated (not enough Johnny focus), but I still was hooked.

Anyone else have a major problem with Hawk's redemption though? I feel he was wilding out for way too long and way too hard to just be like "Woah what am I doing? I'm sorry bro. For all of it." and then everything is fine.

To me, for that to be believable, he shouldn't have broken Demitri's arm. He should have hesitated and just knocked him out or kicked him instead. That would plant the seed of doubt and make his sudden return to the good guy side not come off so rushed. After breaking his former best friend's arm he also snitched on Johnny and told Kreese about the new dojo in the park and THEN went BESERK in LaRusso's house.

I was rooting for and anticipating his redemption. I just think it was rushed and poorly done. Anyone else agree?

I knew hawk was going to turn but I assumed it was going to be him saving Miguel not Dimitri. I think they rushed it a little but him and Dimitri should not be cool yet. Hawk was pissed when he saw Robbie so him standing next to him after he injured Miguel was not going to happen