Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ya the great shyt about this show is it’s only 30 minutes...easy as hell to binge the season in a day...netflix was the perfect spot for them to land on granted I’m downloading it so it doesn’t personally make me any difference lol

I wish the eps were 1hr.

Like they progressed mad fast with Robbie. They went from him in a coma to him out of the paralysis brace in a manner of minutes.

While....... well...... you know

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
hope so ... gets repetitive the whole "honor over mercy" , and Cobra Kai "has to cheat to win"

bring back the No Mercy Doctrine :demonic:

if Miguel "Finished Robbie" like Sensei Kreese taught him , he wouldn't have gotten tossed of the balcony in the first place ...

sorry for spoilers

p.s. I just wanna see Sam, Robbie and Demetri get they ass kicked , and curbed stomped "Cobra style" (lol that may be taking it too far)

Tori pretty much beat Sam's ass for their entire fight; Tori was literally dragging her around by her hair:picard:

Miguel is clearly a better fighter than Robbie.

It's this Miyagi-do that's been looking pretty bad honestly.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where's Daniel's son?

Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
fukking great season, each season got better...these fights were :ahh:

that fukking finale, i was actually surprised, and thought I was on ep 9...so when it ended I was like...:sadcam:

we need that S4 ASAP
:bryan::mjcry: when Daniel finds out the village is now a shopping mall

chozen look like a japanese gilbert gotfried

did they change the son's actor? he thin now

:krs: when johnny lights diaz' shoe on fire

:leon: miyagi pressure points

:picard: when hawk breaks demitri's arm

:shaq: ali accepting jonny's request....:mjlol: message in ALL CAPS

seeing how kreese became kreese was interesting

:picard: hawk going ape shyt on fat boy

:mjlol: when johnny taking pics

:lolbron: eagle fang karate

:whoo: 3 dojos...the speech that changes between the 3 was dope

:youngsabo: ali back

the look of :scusthov: on johnny's face when daniel is hugging up on ali

:whew: xmas fight
:leon: kreese vs johnny & daniel

Tory > Sam still

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Tori pretty much beat Sam's ass for their entire fight; Tori was literally dragging her around by her hair:picard:

Miguel is clearly a better fighter than Robbie.

It's this Miyagi-do that's been looking pretty bad honestly.

yeah, Tori gives Sam that work in their first real fight and Miguel beat Robbie twice straight up. They rectify the hawk Dimitri fight this season showing it was one lucky kick aka anyone can get caught when hawk breaks his arm as Dimitri begs him not to do it calling his name talking it is me :mjcry:. One of my favorite things about this season is that Hawk takes no real losses here and it shows that the cobra Kai kids are pretty much better fighters overall. It is the higher ups were you see the difference but it was clear that Miguel was the best fighter out of the bunch

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
One thing that really bothered me this season was

How they showed Tory was all scared about getting in trouble cause she's on probation. She put her head down and worked hard to take care of her mom. That gets all thrown in the bushes and she out here hunting down Sam at the carnival, breaking and entering and stealing a cobra from the zoo, then straight up raiding the Larusso's home tryna get at Sam. How this bytch not locked up in juvi again? Meanwhile all Daniel's wife did was slap Kreese and she gets a restraining order against her :mjlol: