Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This shyt is so damn cheesy but I still love it:mjlol:....When Carmen announced they were having a baby I was sitting there like
giphy.gif

Daniel has completely lost his damn mind. Terry just trying to save the kids and this racist fakkit can't stand it. You see when Terry announced he was giving free lessons to the inner city youth. Daniel almost had a heart attack:mjpls:.....then he trespasses into Stingray's home and breaks his ps5.....is this guy a fukkin animal?!:what:....he deserved that ass whooping. I only wish Sensei Silver didn't spare his life. The world woulda been a much safer place with this lunatic in the ground.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is so damn cheesy but I still love it:mjlol:....When Carmen announced they were having a baby I was sitting there like
giphy.gif

Daniel has completely lost his damn mind. Terry just trying to save the kids and this racist fakkit can't stand it. You see when Terry announced he was giving free lessons to the inner city youth. Daniel almost had a heart attack:mjpls:.....then he trespasses into Stingray's home and breaks his ps5.....is this guy a fukkin animal?!:what:....he deserved that ass whooping. I only wish Sensei Silver didn't spare his life. The world woulda been a much safer place with this lunatic in the ground.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Between Cobra Kai and stranger things, which series do you think is better?

Which one is more popular on netflix?

Daps
This season is really showing that Larusso is the true bully. Dudes be minding they own business like Mike Barnes living lavish, then Larusso runs up in his spot, beats up his employees and gets his business burned down in one day. Wife don't even want to give up the p*ssy any more cus he fumbled the connect. :snoop: