Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
If they have these fools goonin it up in college. :dead:

Wonder what happens with Kung Fu Kenny next season (no way Netflix lets them walk away after this season). And Jaden should definitely show up.
they better let that boy find a new sensei that actually teaches him kung fu instead of karate cuz that name is way too fire. word to kendrick

would spice things up too. Kung Fu vs. Karate :leon:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same. As of S5 I got Robby and Hawk alternating.

Let's talk about Sam tho, she has no rivals on the women's side. Seems like after her Eagle Fang stimulus package the only ones stopping her are dirty refs :russ:
How you gonna say no rivals so confidently like Tory ain't had Sam living old Scarface lyrics for 3 seasons?:mjlol:

AT NIGHT I CANT SLEEP, I TOSS AND TURN ass bytch:mjlol:

This bytch JUST started going back outside :mjlol:

Bytch laying in a big ass rice cooker trying to wash the nightmares away:mjlol:

You better go back to season 3 and see how Tory had Sam running away and hiding in crevices while her friends were getting beat the fukk up you must've forgotten:russ:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hawk is easily the best fighter on the show and I don't even like white people it pains me to admit that shyt:mjlol:

Miguel is up there

Robbie's fights never seen that interesting to me:manny: especially compared to Hawk and Miguels

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Same. As of S5 I got Robby and Hawk alternating.

Let's talk about Sam tho, she has no rivals on the women's side. Seems like after her Eagle Fang stimulus package the only ones stopping her are dirty refs :russ:
Also the actress. Mary Mouser is MILES better now than in season 2 (understandably so, more time practicing). She was on one in ep 8.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How you gonna say no rivals so confidently like Tory ain't had Sam living old Scarface lyrics for 3 seasons?:mjlol:

AT NIGHT I CANT SLEEP, I TOSS AND TURN ass bytch:mjlol:

This bytch JUST started going back outside :mjlol:

Bytch laying in a big ass rice cooker trying to wash the nightmares away:mjlol:

You better go back to season 3 and see how Tory had Sam running away and hiding in crevices while her friends were getting beat the fukk up you must've forgotten:russ:

:mjgrin: I didn't forget anything, breh. I know Sam was having nightmares of Tory bodying her in that Miyagi pond. :dead: She let that broad get in her head but Sam outclasses her as a fighter by a lot. Outside of the arcade brawl that she ran from (after she took down several CK mooks including Hawk), Sam never lost to Tory. Even a shook Sam denies her in the Larusso house brawl. Once Johnny gets her through the Eagle Fang workout, Tory is mook status and Sam is mean mugging her. In S4 Sam styled on Piper and had Tory confused with her stances :mjlol:, it's clear cut domination but Silver paid the ref. She ain't no damn rival

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Hawk is easily the best fighter on the show and I don't even like white people it pains me to admit that shyt:mjlol:

Miguel is up there

Robbie's fights never seen that interesting to me:manny: especially compared to Hawk and Miguels

On the show it's Robbie.

In real life, the dude who plays Hawk seems like he can really fight from his scenes.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Miguel is up there

All three of them are about equal, Hawk is not easily the best fighter. The three senseis Larewnce, LaRusso, and Chozen couldn't decide who the best were among the three of them. I think the creators of the show are trying to get the point across that at this point Robby, Miguel, and Hawk are basically equals and anyone of them could beat the others on any given night. none of them have an undisputed case for the best.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin: I didn't forget anything, breh. I know Sam was having nightmares of Tory bodying her in that Miyagi pond. :dead: She let that broad get in her head but Sam outclasses her as a fighter by a lot. Outside of the arcade brawl that she ran from (after she took down several CK mooks including Hawk), Sam never lost to Tory. Even a shook Sam denies her in the Larusso house brawl. Once Johnny gets her through the Eagle Fang workout, Tory is mook status and Sam is mean mugging her. In S4 Sam styled on Piper and had Tory confused with her stances :mjlol:, it's clear cut domination but Silver paid the ref. She ain't no damn rival
Wait a minute

What the fukk happened to Piper?? :wtf:

She wasn't in season 5 at all :wtf:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Wait a minute

What the fukk happened to Piper?? :wtf:

She wasn't in season 5 at all :wtf:

No idea, I looked at the actress' imdb profile and it doesn't look like she was busy with any thing else. It's a shame because I think the writers could have really used her this season, like make her a real protege to Sensei Kim since Devon and Tory were conflicted.

I'm sure she'll pop back up for the Sekai Taikai though

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That Sam-Miguel break up scene:russ:....They done turned this shyt into Days of Our Lives:dead:

Miguel got friendzoned like the bytch he is. Sam don't respect him after seeing him in that wheelchair getting his ass wiped by his mom's. Had his soft ass walking back to the car like
200w.gif

Next day she was already at the pool looking for some new dikk. It's a cold world :picard:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
That Sam-Miguel break up scene:russ:....They done turned this shyt into Days of Our Lives:dead:

Miguel got friendzoned like the bytch he is. Sam don't respect him after seeing him in that wheelchair getting his ass wiped by his mom's. Had his soft ass walking back to the car like
200w.gif

Next day she was already at the pool looking for some new dikk. It's a cold world :picard:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Seen the first episode of the last season and for the first time I'm not feeling it :francis: it's always been a relaxing light hearted watch for me but the bad acting, the writers clearly having been run out of ideas... I just can't enjoy it anymore
tumblr_nvtakoXCu81rcgl2jo1_250.gif

tumblr_n23dnla3Np1r5cbu6o2_500.gif