Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Either Miguel makes a comeback to being on top or a newcomer like Kenny emerges.
When you say Kenny could 'emerge' - 'emerge' had better mean 'punch his way through someone's chest, like the xenomorph in 'Alien' with 'The Silver Bullet' on his way to the chip' :ufdup:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
My guy Kreese Howard about to come back and crush the buildings.

This show has no right to be as entertaining as it is. I'm sad season 6 is the last but it was a hell of a run.
iu

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
My guy Kreese Howard about to come back and crush the buildings.

This show has no right to be as entertaining as it is. I'm sad season 6 is the last but it was a hell of a run.
I still laugh at the fact that if Kreese had just waited about 15 more minutes, he would’ve been acquitted of his attempted murder verdict but instead, he decided just go and break out of jail adding an additional charge to his rap sheet. :russ:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka I was JUST thinking about this show this morning :ohhh:

The run of fukkery and deceptively elite storytelling is finally over:wow:

Theybdid it their way:wow:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a huge Fatal Fury fan. Now that I think about it it makes a lot sense.
90s fighting games are the children of 80s martial arts movies, and Karate Kid is one of the biggest influences

Aesthetics wise, Ryu And Ken are designed from Danny and Johnny. Also worth mentioning that sleeveless gis weren't a thing until Karate Kid

Fatal Fury is literally an 80s martial arts cop movie designed as a fighting game, and Geese is a clear amalgamation of Kreese and Terry. Geese looks like Kreese and has the money and demeanor of Silver. Robert Garcia can also be considered based on Silver based on his appearance