Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way Miguel beat the BRAKES off Robbie in them apartments :mjlol:

Miguel had to cool that violent cartel blood in his veins to keep from killing that nikka:mjlol:

Johnny watching his son like :huhldup:

All that mean mugging and shyt talkin stopped now these nikkas best buddies

Miguel beat friendliness into that nikka :dead::dead::dead:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just finished myself and really enjoyed the season. I agree that a lot of the rivalries finally came to an end which was good to see. There is potential for another season but who knows to what extent. I can see Kreese looking for revenge and the female sensei backing him. Tho it seems like none of the kids are on their side. A possible angle could be expanding more into Mexico and the storyline with Miguel dad. I feel like that could've played out further. But would prolly be too much. If they do an international tournament, could have him as the owner of a Mexican karate school, I know it sounds ridiculous :mjlol: , but maybe use those kids to fight the regulars. Unless the Chinese woman gonna bring the ones in from her old dojo. I'm sure they'll figure something out and I'm excited for it.

One good thingI like about this series is how well they have continued the legacy and been able to bring back cast from the old movies. I heard that new movies may be rumored as well. One thing that has potential is the future prospects. Miguel and Sam, Robbie and Tori, getting married and having kids of their own and creating new storylines and series 15, 20, 25 years in the future. Continuing the legacy. What they have done has been incredible. Paid homage to the past while building blocks towards the future. I can't wait to see what they do next.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
The way Miguel beat the BRAKES off Robbie in them apartments :mjlol:

Miguel had to cool that violent cartel blood in his veins to keep from killing that nikka:mjlol:

Johnny watching his son like :huhldup:

All that mean mugging and shyt talkin stopped now these nikkas best buddies

Miguel beat friendliness into that nikka :dead::dead::dead:
Remember Miguel at the end of season 1? He was a dog.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
crazy season

glad overall they aint spent too much time in mexico...but I am curious on if they'll revisit it in the future (seems like no, since Miguel got his answer)

almost thought chozen got, got...glad he aint :whew:

Robbie/miguel fight was cool

that final fight at Cobra kai / silver's house though :damn::ohlawd:

even if cobra kai wasn't broken up at this point, them judges for that tourney, if they get word of the massive fight that broke out would disqualify them both...right? :heh:

i like how they connected KK3 to his wife...but shyt that chick got hellllla old looking lol

and :mjlol: Barnes fukking useless in the house fight

disappointed Swank ain't make her cameo yet...I feel she couldv'e been where kreese was as the psych doc

Silver a GOAT