Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Lol @Ironman will she be in good hands with you?
She'll be safe and sound
tumblr_inline_mnckrbzNxh1qz4rgp.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'll protect you:wub: lol
Simp
:stopitslime:
I’ve been watching horror movies by myself since covid lockdown and no one offers to protect me - let her tough it out like I do. Matter of fact, hold up - they do treat me like an abused wife over there some times, *moment of reflection
:jbhmm::wtb:

Feelings don’t belong in horror movies. I don’t get any offers of protection from the team- protection, what’s that?
:rudy:

Me too. It’s on now. The opening scene has me a little shook - not gonna lie. I’m only at :39 secs and it’s
:lupe:
I hate when I do this- I’ve been looking forward to this movie all week, then the realization sets in and I start turning the lights on around the house.
:merchant:

a few minutes later-
:francis:
keep the lights on lol
Oh I seen it for sure. Very :mjlit:
Based around the cheyenne murder. That was pretty eerie.

So it’s just me and @315 tonight huh?? @storyteller @The axe murderer?
:ufdup:Keep those lights OFF

:mjlit:
I'm just randomly reading on various religions. Sad to say in almost all of them the afterlife for the vast majority of the population is going to be pretty fukking horrifying even the ones you know. Something along the lines of eternal torture. Why do I mention this? shyt idk. Just a random thought. Pretty fukked up aint it? Reality is likely so much worse than anything we can imagine. Anyway enjoy the movie
I'll check it out tomorrow.

You know when horror movies say, “Don’t watch alone” - it’s usually some media marketing ploy. I don’t think this is the case here- refrain from making it worse for me.
:damn::dahell:

no empathy given at all. Tell her to tough it out like I have to.
:deadmanny::deadrose:
I still luv them all though, been with them for over 3 plus years - I’m used to it. the thick and thin, blood sweat and tears, internal disagreements, silent treatments thread wars … Don’t mind me. They put up with my emotions though. Squad up
:mjcry::mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Speaking of urban legends, If @Ironman hasn’t seen all 3 of the movies below consecutively the Urban Legend trilogy, then he can’t accompany me. These non- horror regulars commenting off hype but are never in the trenches with us. I’m not moved.
81lrSI45IIL._SL1500_.jpg

:unimpressed:

They probably didn’t know there was a Candyman 3 until this year

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Speaking of urban legends, If @Ironman hasn’t seen all 3 of the movies below consecutively the Urban Legend trilogy, then he can’t accompany me. These non- horror regulars commenting off hype but are never in the trenches with us. I’m not moved.
81lrSI45IIL._SL1500_.jpg

Urban Legend 3 and Candyman 3 are :trash:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know we got trypophobia :noah:
:mjlol::mjlol:
:dead::dead:
I never did finish watching that movie earlier. I was like f it - they’re doing too much panning the camera to focus on that “holey” scene too long. I said to myself- Let me go watch another episode of Black Summer; zombies ripping faces off are less disturbing.
:laff:
Leave me alone- it took me all afternoon to get that mental
Image out my head. :ohmy:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
81lrSI45IIL._SL1500_.jpg

You're doing a whole lotta judging
full
Cm3 was terrible and I don't even remember shyt from those other ones except the feeling of not liking them:dead: