Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is creepier than most scenes in the original Candyman, I think that I have valid reasons for being too judgey; he’s my favorite Marvel character and has the most personality but this is wild eerie for so many reasons
:picard::merchant:
giphy.gif

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Also it was told different from what actually happened. The black guy from misfits tells it like Helen was crazy and Candyman never existed. Like its done like how urban legends are in real life. How the truth was altered from person to person. Real creepy too with the animation.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Also it was told different from what actually happened. The black guy from misfits tells it like Helen was crazy and Candyman never existed. Like its done like how urban legends are in real life. How the truth was altered from person to person. Real creepy too with the animation.
:ohhh::wow::wow::wow:Iight I'm done and ready for the film I've already exposed myself to too much :dead::dead::dead:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
I'm hyped for this shyt.

Well, da bytch was crazy. But that psychosis was motivated by Candyman. I personally think he only existed as a spectre or spirit seen by those that invoked him.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm hyped for this shyt.

Well, da bytch was crazy. But that psychosis was motivated by Candyman. I personally think he only existed as a spectre or spirit seen by those that invoked him.

The first movie seemed to be headed in that direction, but that ending she ended up turning into a phantasm herself. I would had the script have the audience decide was she just crazy or was candyman really real.