Official Candyman Thread

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I believe he is in the film in some way shape or form. His voice was heard in the BET TV spot and trailer. Also he stated he is in the film.I dont think he would be lying if he was not in the film.

I have a friend who is a film assistant in atlanta, she worked with him on some other cheap b movie horror like in 2014 or something... legit told me she felt uneasy around him even tho hes a real nice guy :mjlol:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I have a friend who is a film assistant in atlanta, she worked with him on some other cheap b movie horror like in 2014 or something... legit told me she felt uneasy around him even tho hes a real nice guy :mjlol:

Lol there is is a video on youtube on which he is getting interviewed during a sleep over. And the dude told him he was scared to say candyman and tony asked him to go in the bathroom and say it in the dark. Dude was all scared and Tony was like "mafukka you really think Ima get my ass off this couch and try to scare you" :dead::mjlol:

Daps
Bro im so tired of that shyt, every black film must have hip hop, even shyt from the 1940s. Im walking out if Blade for example isnt techno based like in the 90s:russ:

Why would they put techno in a 2021 action project? And y’all swear that you have more expertise than executives