Daps
Anyone know what the update was about?
Edit nevermind looking like they improved headquarters and the online layout

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Just copped the COD edition PS4 on Cyber Monday for the low. Haven't played COD since MW3 :heh:

My tag is Juttjitsu if any brehs wanna add me

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
The bar is still a laser beam up close and mid range. Long range is were you feel the recoil. They need to do something about snipers instead of the bar. i'm glad they didn't screw it up much. Also i'm tired of the damn PPSH. seems like I die from that gun than any other weapon.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The bar is still a laser beam up close and mid range. Long range is were you feel the recoil. They need to do something about snipers instead of the bar. i'm glad they didn't screw it up much. Also i'm tired of the damn PPSH. seems like I die from that gun than any other weapon.

The quickscope/no scope shyt is out of control

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Must have weakened some guns. Past couple days I been fukking up. Shoot someone 4 or 5 times and take off only for them not to be dead and kill me.:martin:
The bar doesn’t seem as powerful after these last updates. I wish they would fix these sniper rifles because some of them seem like they have auto aim on.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
havent been able to get on the past 2 nights. It just leaves me in the lobby saying searching for game. Anyone else have this issue??