It's all subjective but I'd say:

1. Bar
2. PPSH
3. MP40

BAR

FG42
STG44
PPSH

Damn, I'm at a 47.... Need to get to 52 for that BAR.

Now, it feels like over half the time I lose a gunfight. It's to somebody with that damn BAR....

Quickscoping still annoying....so are these damn fireball shotguns

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps

Now, it feels like over half the time I lose a gunfight. It's to somebody with that damn BAR....

Having Primed as your basic training perk will really help w/ gun fights. It makes you flinch less when shot, so that + the BAR means you rarely lose any gun fights lol, even if they shoot you first (assuming they also don't have Primed on).

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Incendiary rounds don't do much. I've run a shotgun without it and there isn't much difference. If you get killed by it you were already in range to die by regular rounds. It's mainly for hitting more than one target at the same time.

Shotgun users hate me because I'll shoot at them while moving backwards. That way their first shot hits but while backpedaling you move out of range and kill them. They can't move forward because they have to strafe to dodge your shots and get their next shot off. Stay in open areas and as soon as you see them hit that moonwalk:mj::bustback:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Having Primed as your basic training perk will really help w/ gun fights. It makes you flinch less when shot, so that + the BAR means you rarely lose any gun fights lol, even if they shoot you first (assuming they also don't have Primed on).

Primed and Mountain divison :banderas:

All I been playing lately is SnD.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Populated HQ is back and the audio while in HQ is annoying between mouth breathers and people who feel the need to blast their music without being muted.

You know, that's something that really annoys me - if you know your background is loud or you have music playing common courtesy is to mute yourself. Nobody in the lobby wants to hear what you're listening to on top of everything else. And yes, there is always the Mute option but what happened to common courtesy?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone has problem with CODW2 online download update problem? It keeps failing update breh....

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Does this look like black people?:what:

Screenshot_2017-11-16-21-19-52.jpg

The dialog from this scene:
Stiles: Those are civilians. This is a war crime.

Aiello: No shyt, college. We’re fighting Nazis here.

More people on social media getting outraged over nothing:scust:
I saw that shyt on Facebook and got into an argument with someone about it. Tried to explain to them those weren't black people that they were French and the Nazi's were brutal to civilians they suspected of being partisans or helping the Americans.Tried explaining to those idiots that lynchings were a common occurrence by the Nazi's against civilians, in particular on the Eastern Front, but they weren't listening. Fake outrage.