Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Admitted Battlefield stan. Was turned off by the last COD becuz of all flying around on jet packs and shyt.

I've been contemplating getting WWII but unsure. Leaning closer towards getting it this weekend.

Just please tell me it aint none of that Rocket Man running on the walls shyt bullshyt. That's an instant no-go for me.

Ain't no rocketman shyt
Ain't no running on walls

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This dude has some pretty informative videos in regards to netcode. A good analysis of CoD WW2 and some of the issues plaguing our connections at the moment.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfect example of why the maps suck and why Treyarch's play so well:

I can't believe how many issues this game still has. After 80% of my matches I get a server error and get sent back to head quarters. I don't get to see my XP. It goes straight from the scoreboard to HQ.

When a match countdown is starting I'll see my character but not the other players just their names.

There's almost no time to change classes or score steaks after a match because the next one starts so fast.

Why do you have to press the left trigger to bring up the maps to vote on? :mindblown:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston

I can't believe how many issues this game still has. After 80% of my matches I get a server error and get sent back to head quarters. I don't get to see my XP. It goes straight from the scoreboard to HQ.

When a match countdown is starting I'll see my character but not the other players just their names.

There's almost no time to change classes or score steaks after a match because the next one starts so fast.

Why do you have to press the left trigger to bring up the maps to vote on? :mindblown:

USS Texas is damn near unplayable. Sniper haven.

Snipers gotta get buffed big time. It's a damn near shot gun in close combat. They must have aim assist on them or something. They never miss.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Snipers gotta get buffed big time. It's a damn near shot gun in close combat. They must have aim assist on them or something. They never miss.

I do well on that map. Just stay on the side with the stairs and you won't get sniped. I use a silenced SMG and flank the snipers.

I've been saying for years that they can solve the quick scoping issue by increasing the flinch on snipers. It's no reason to have them getting sprayed at close to mid range with an SMG and get a clean shot. If they are getting shot their gun should never be able to lock on to you. Increase flinch and make it longer to ADS. That way they can still quick scope if they have a clean shot but will lose gun fights.

Flinch is a major issue in this game. I just started using Primed and I'm mowing people down and winning 80% of gun fights. You're at a major disadvantage if you don't use it.

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

It's crazy how in 2017 there are dev teams that still don't know how to create maps.

Three lanes.

All the best maps in history have three main lanes with deviations, dating all the way back to Quake/UT days. It's a big reason BO2 is still the gold standard COD to competitive players. This is shooter 101 :snoop:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null

My husband does really good on that board, like last dude said stay off that one side and also the snipers like to camp all the way in the back of the map. Snipers still have an unfair advantage hopefully it gets fixed.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I do well on that map. Just stay on the side with the stairs and you won't get sniped. I use a silenced SMG and flank the snipers.

I've been saying for years that they can solve the quick scoping issue by increasing the flinch on snipers. It's no reason to have them getting sprayed at close to mid range with an SMG and get a clean shot. If they are getting shot their gun should never be able to lock on to you. Increase flinch and make it longer to ADS. That way they can still quick scope if they have a clean shot but will lose gun fights.

Flinch is a major issue in this game. I just started using Primed and I'm mowing people down and winning 80% of gun fights. You're at a major disadvantage if you don't use it.
Yeah there is plenty of cover on the sides to move between that prevents the snipers from locking in or not even see you if they are ADS.

My experience with the game has gotten a lot better since the last patch.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I'm not into games like I used to be but my FB feed showed black people hanging from a tree in it? Legit, sorry if it's been discussed? I see it gaining some sort of traction online.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not into games like I used to be but my FB feed showed black people hanging from a tree in it? Legit, sorry if it's been discussed? I see it gaining some sort of traction online.

Does this look like black people?:what:

Screenshot_2017-11-16-21-19-52.jpg

The dialog from this scene:
Stiles: Those are civilians. This is a war crime.

Aiello: No shyt, college. We’re fighting Nazis here.

More people on social media getting outraged over nothing:scust:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Does this look like black people?:what:

More people on social media getting outraged over nothing:scust:
That's not the image I saw. It was doctored, so I asked if it was legit because I didn't think it was even in the game.

Last edited: