Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I got the first ever cod when it dropped... played it through till cod 4 and a few years after then never really played video games. Thinking about copping a system this holiday system. Is this game good? If I’m a huge fan of cod4 but really nothing else will I like the multiplayer?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the first ever cod when it dropped... played it through till cod 4 and a few years after then never really played video games. Thinking about copping a system this holiday system. Is this game good? If I’m a huge fan of cod4 but really nothing else will I like the multiplayer?
I just grabbed a ps4 a few weeks ago after not playing since selling mine like 4 years ago. I was awful at first but now I'm good enough to enjoy it.
Only gripes are when I shoot someone like 8 damn times it seems and they kill me in one shot.
Playing war and have players who refuse to stay on task.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Any good deals on this game yet I looked at Xbox and PSN offering only %10 off so far

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
These maps are fukking ass. If someone were to tell me that this game is set in WWII, I'd think they're lying. World at War did a way better job at establishing a fearful atmosphere.

I'm just trying to figure out what the hell happened.

Last edited:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
You know this shyt trash when the big youtubers are back to playing black ops 3 already. :mjlol:
I'm baffled how did they manage to make a game worse than Call of Duty infinite Warfare?:gucci: they had so much going for them boots on the ground, World War II setting and they still made this shytty ass game? I knew I should've skipped this garbage this year fukk man, how do you manage to make a game worse than Call of Duty:infinite Warfare how? :mindblown:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
this game is wack as fukk...why do these gaming companies think we want to be playing WWII games with bum ass weapons in 2017??? :dahell:

bought this shyt yesterday and returned it today :heh: Zombies mode is :scust: too

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
A few things I don't like about this game.. the maps are trash.. You can literally spawn in the same spot for 90% of the game. Plus the maps are too small.. most are built for run and gun play. I also hate how you can only run with a silencer with sub machine guns.. that's retarded. You can use mountain which takes you off enemy Uav but you can't use a silencer when using that division so you can't stay completely hidden.