Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm like the game and the scaled back extra shyt... My only problem right now is a few of these maps are azz. I think my least favorite is the one in the snow with the battleship in the middle.

I'ma start fukking with War mode today... Silly me thought it was like War in the past where it was basically TDM with more people but I see its a lil deeper than that...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukking people on here.

I'm on the one where you have to protect the command post then stop them from building the bridge then planting the bomb.

There's a guy on my team wayyy back building all the walls around the bomb and blowing them up while we're still trying to defend the first objective. WTF

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The fukking people on here.

I'm on the one where you have to protect the command post then stop them from building the bridge then planting the bomb.

There's a guy on my team wayyy back building all the walls around the bomb and blowing them up while we're still trying to defend the first objective. WTF

You get that sometimes. But for the most part people play the objective. If anybody plays War on the PS4, add me
I_EAT_IT_BLOODY

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Yearly sub/ Yes but get the 1tb regardless, 30/40 more for a whole lot of convenience
Hey do I have to get PS plus for every game I want to play online? I meant one account but pay for access to each game? Does that include download content?

Also is it preferable to download or buy physical copies? I know you can't resale download, but I mean would that include other later released content that wouldn't be on the disc release?
Thanks

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Hey do I have to get PS plus for every game I want to play online? I meant one account but pay for access to each game? Does that include download content?

Also is it preferable to download or buy physical copies? I know you can't resale download, but I mean would that include other later released content that wouldn't be on the disc release?
Thanks

The subscription is good for all games. DLC is not included, you have to buy it when it's released. I prefer digital copies, but I buy physical copies because Best Buy Gamer's Club gives 20% off games and digital games rarely go on sale until really late in the cycle.

Again, buying digital doesn't entitle you to DLC that is released later, you still have to pay for it.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
just copped this for Xboxone. Gamertag= SmokeyBack

i havent played COD in a few months and i havent copped a new one since Black Ops 2 but a few people told me this was worth it. lets do this shyt brehs :blessed:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Whatever this patch is they dropped today fixe alotta shyt....

Headquarters finally works as advertised...

And I swear they upped the graphics on One X even a step further...shyt looking EXTRA clear now:wow: