Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:flabbynsick: here.

Saw the ads for this a few weeks now (wasn't feeling the last two, futuristic shooting lazers and other shyt) and was thinking about copping the game bundled with the console ps4 at 299. Any reason I shouldn't? That camoed out system looks dope. Any updates on your reviews? I'd probably mostly play campaign, never played online before although I'd give that a go too.

Also would yal think 500 gb enough if I only really see buying 3-4 games altogether? If that's the case maybe I'll just wait til black friday and get this game separately :lupe:

:francis:
You can always get a external hard drive.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I miss playing black ops 2 running around with a golden pistol merking shyt, that's what made me cop this besides the fact i forgot i preordered for the beta. I was pro battlefield for a long time but i couldnt get into bf1 for some reason. This game isn't as good as say black ops 2 but I'm enjoying it so far. I might even cop the season pass.. maybe
nikka we out here still playing blops2 on xb1 :wow:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
My old crew saying this COD restoring the feeling.

Didn't think I'd cop another COD. It's been years. :wow:
:jbhmm:

It's really fun. My second favorite FPS this generation so far. BF1 was kinda boring to me.
:ehh: bf1 was boring as shyt to me. i might need to game share this or something, i dont wanna cop another fukkin shooter and be bored with it

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Why are you in a thread about a game you don't own in a franchise you don't like?

Battlefield stans are so insecure :mjlol:

Admitted Battlefield stan. Was turned off by the last COD becuz of all flying around on jet packs and shyt.

I've been contemplating getting WWII but unsure. Leaning closer towards getting it this weekend.

Just please tell me it aint none of that Rocket Man running on the walls shyt bullshyt. That's an instant no-go for me.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Admitted Battlefield stan. Was turned off by the last COD becuz of all flying around on jet packs and shyt.

I've been contemplating getting WWII but unsure. Leaning closer towards getting it this weekend.

Just please tell me it aint none of that Rocket Man running on the walls shyt bullshyt. That's an instant no-go for me.

Might as well be they way everyone has a 40 inch vert in this game